Tesla Motors...

243 others

Anyone on here got one?

Upgrading my car in a couple of months and really fancying the Model X? Had one for a test drive and wow, it was unreal. Head has been completely turned by it. Driving it was like playing a computer game :lol:

I’d love one. I’ve been a passenger in one, never driven one though.

You’d need some serious cash to get your hands on one mind.

Leasing a Model 3 will set you back about £500pcm with a down payment of £5k.

How much is an X to buy? £70k?

I’d love one. I’ve been a passenger in one, never driven one though.

You’d need some serious cash to get your hands on one mind.

Leasing a Model 3 will set you back about £500pcm with a down payment of £5k.

How much is an X to buy? £70k?
North of £80k for the X :eek:

Recommend you taking one out for a drive mind - it's great fun

North of £80k for the X :eek:

Recommend you taking one out for a drive mind - it's great fun

Think my nearest Tesla garage is Leeds, they’d take one look at me rolling up in a battered Citroen and tell me to do one.

Needless to say going from a car that does 0-60 in 18 seconds to a car that does it in 3 seconds, I would probably kill myself.

Very impressive cars though. Definitely not my next car, but maybe one after that.

Anyone on here got one?

Upgrading my car in a couple of months and really fancying the Model X? Had one for a test drive and wow, it was unreal. Head has been completely turned by it. Driving it was like playing a computer game :lol:
Gullwing doors. Completely impractical in non - Yank car parks

Tesla will be bust within 5 years. They're swamped with debt, the reliability of their cars is at best shambolic and charging $1000 for a new wing mirror is nothing short of daylight robbery. A fool and their money are easily parted as they say.

Elon doesn't give 2 fucks man, he won't let his baby die.

Cars for people with the cash for something different and futuristic, people who don't give 2 fucks about $1000 wing mirrors...

I’d spend 80k elsewhere if I had that kind of cash to waste on a car.

It’s be used, I’d want to own it and it’d sound like a car.
Thing is most people that can spunk 80k on a car have enough cash to spend elsewhere anyway ...seeing more an more of the model x’s round here, becoming quite common:lol:

Thing is most people that can spunk 80k on a car have enough cash to spend elsewhere anyway ...seeing more an more of the model x’s round here, becoming quite common:lol:
Somebody above has said you can get them for £500 a month and £5k deposit which sounds about right. That’s not an inconceivable amount of money. That must be 8k miles over 3 years minimum and no maintenance.

Thinking about it, my new (company) car is £700 a month on BCH including contract hire. Thankfully I’m not paying it but I also do high mileage and can’t have a Tesla.

Back