Tesla Motors...

Very smart cars. Absolutely rapid as well. I’d still rather have a Tesla but I bet the I-Pace is cheaper.
we're looking at the ipace next year...cavernous boot (650 ltrs), 400bhp.....good range (saw a test and they reckon upward of 230..)..top spec I think is arond £75k? it's on the company list...just waiting to see if the Audi E-trons appear..

we're looking at the ipace next year...cavernous boot (650 ltrs), 400bhp.....good range (saw a test and they reckon upward of 230..)..top spec I think is arond £75k? it's on the company list...just waiting to see if the Audi E-trons appear..

Do your PMs not work? Send me one if you can

I’m a big fan of the Mustang. Wasn’t eligible for the Tesla unfortunately.

Haven’t even seen an E Tron in the wild yet! Seems daft to say it but at 5.5 0-60 it seems slow :lol:

The E-Tron is expensive £71,500, can get a Q7 for that, the Tesla S is around £80k, again you could get a Range Rover Sport for 15 grand cheaper....

If i went Tesla it would have to be the 3, as its nowhere near as expensive as the Audi or Tesla S

The E-Tron is expensive £71,500, can get a Q7 for that, the Tesla S is around £80k, again you could get a Range Rover Sport for 15 grand cheaper....

If i went Tesla it would have to be the 3, as its nowhere near as expensive as the Audi or Tesla S

There’s a YT channel called Tesla Driver if you’re interested in seeing a 3 in action from the drivers perspective.

They make the best electric cars in the world and I’d have one ahead of a BMW, Merc, Audi etc any day. Electric cars are the future, I’ve already ordered mine, though sadly it isn’t a Tesla.

Absolutely no way will Tesla go bust in the next five years. They’re pioneers of where cars are going.
I pick my model 3 Performance up on Saturday, 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.

Drove one the other day, totally different to normal cars, car manufactures have been doing the same thing with small iterations for decades now, this is a leap forward in car design IMO.

It's worth noting that from April next year there will be no BIK on any full electric cars as a company car option. I would suggest we're about to see an explosion in electric cars (hopefully not literally)

I'm changing my petrol guzzler to electric around that time. Poss Merc ECQ which looks class. Not sure how to get in contact with Tesla though without a garage to go to?

Last edited:
I pick my model 3 Performance up on Saturday, 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.

Drove one the other day, totally different to normal cars, car manufactures have been doing the same thing with small iterations for decades now, this is a leap forward in car design IMO.

Incredible aren’t they? Very jel! Are you getting it as a company car?

I’m paying a fortune with current car but from Saturday it’s 16% of £52k rather than 26% of £36k, not a massive saving for now, but once 0% kicks in it’ll be about £300 a month better off.

Not getting mine until April for that reason! the 0% BIK is a game changer mind...hope they keep it low in future years for EVs

It's worth noting that from April next year there will be no BIK on any full electric cars as a company car option. I would suggest we're about to see an explosion in electric cars (hopefully not literally)

I'm changing my petrol guzzler to electric around that time. Poss Merc ECQ which looks class. Not sure how to get in contact with Tesla though without a garage to go to?
I think our is up in feb/march...be cutting it fine!

my neighbour brought the ECQ to my attention as he works for Mercedes..like you say, decent looking motor...

My boss owns a Tesla, he's not in today if I remember I'll ask him how he got hold of his if you want?

I think our is up in feb/march...be cutting it fine!

my neighbour brought the ECQ to my attention as he works for Mercedes..like you say, decent looking motor...

My boss owns a Tesla, he's not in today if I remember I'll ask him how he got hold of his if you want?

yeah cheers mate if you can. Test driving the ECQ on Sat. It’s got 400 bhp!!
Yes. Works out a lot cheaper than I’m currently paying once the 0% tax rate kicks in in April.

does the car not need to be registered after 5th April to hit zero bik?

I’m not sure at all but I thought this was the case so looking to delay my purchase til then?

if it just drops after this time then I may take the plunge earlier

Last edited:

I’m not sure at all but I thought this was the case so looking to delay my purchase til then?

Will do !

Not getting mine until April for that reason! the 0% BIK is a game changer mind...hope they keep it low in future years for EVs
It’s 1% in 2021/22, and 2% in 22/23
I must live in a different world. People on here are driving round in 80 grand cars ?
£52k OTR price, and it’s on business lease.
Gonna have to test drive the model 3, the BIK makes the decision much easier....
Go for it mate, you won’t be disappointed.

No it just drops, doesn’t have to be registered after the date.
Gonna have to test drive the model 3, the BIK makes the decision much easier....
Use my referral code and you get 1000 free sopercharging miles.

Last edited:

Back