Tesla Motors...

243 others

Anyone on here got one?

Upgrading my car in a couple of months and really fancying the Model X? Had one for a test drive and wow, it was unreal. Head has been completely turned by it. Driving it was like playing a computer game :lol:

I’d love one. I’ve been a passenger in one, never driven one though.

You’d need some serious cash to get your hands on one mind.

Leasing a Model 3 will set you back about £500pcm with a down payment of £5k.

How much is an X to buy? £70k?

243 others

I’d love one. I’ve been a passenger in one, never driven one though.

You’d need some serious cash to get your hands on one mind.

Leasing a Model 3 will set you back about £500pcm with a down payment of £5k.

How much is an X to buy? £70k?
North of £80k for the X :eek:

Recommend you taking one out for a drive mind - it's great fun

North of £80k for the X :eek:

Recommend you taking one out for a drive mind - it's great fun
Think my nearest Tesla garage is Leeds, they’d take one look at me rolling up in a battered Citroen and tell me to do one.

Needless to say going from a car that does 0-60 in 18 seconds to a car that does it in 3 seconds, I would probably kill myself.

Very impressive cars though. Definitely not my next car, but maybe one after that.

toxic tracksuit

Full Back
Anyone on here got one?

Upgrading my car in a couple of months and really fancying the Model X? Had one for a test drive and wow, it was unreal. Head has been completely turned by it. Driving it was like playing a computer game :lol:
Gullwing doors. Completely impractical in non - Yank car parks

Tesla will be bust within 5 years. They're swamped with debt, the reliability of their cars is at best shambolic and charging $1000 for a new wing mirror is nothing short of daylight robbery. A fool and their money are easily parted as they say.
Elon doesn't give 2 fucks man, he won't let his baby die.

Cars for people with the cash for something different and futuristic, people who don't give 2 fucks about $1000 wing mirrors...

Boz33

Winger
I’d spend 80k elsewhere if I had that kind of cash to waste on a car.

It’s be used, I’d want to own it and it’d sound like a car.
Thing is most people that can spunk 80k on a car have enough cash to spend elsewhere anyway ...seeing more an more of the model x’s round here, becoming quite common:lol:

Goat Eyes

Striker
Thing is most people that can spunk 80k on a car have enough cash to spend elsewhere anyway ...seeing more an more of the model x’s round here, becoming quite common:lol:
Somebody above has said you can get them for £500 a month and £5k deposit which sounds about right. That’s not an inconceivable amount of money. That must be 8k miles over 3 years minimum and no maintenance.

Thinking about it, my new (company) car is £700 a month on BCH including contract hire. Thankfully I’m not paying it but I also do high mileage and can’t have a Tesla.