Tesco apologises over racism

I’m more concerned at the lack of empathy for his/her/their disability of not being able to walk on dry land. Imagine having to spend all day in the sea and sitting on the occasional rock ffs.

And being referred to as a “Maid”.That sounds demeaning.
Don't worry NASA are renaming the stars if that helps swing it for you...

Last edited:

Wrong for anybody, particularly females, to have their hair touched but I would imagine (without any proof whatsoever) that blonde lasses have had a lot more trouble abroad than African lasses.
Funnily enough it's the red heads that used to get the most hassle as in some regions it was seen as lucky to touch a gingers hair

Yes but imagine having all of those challenges you had but several other challenges you couldn’t change regardless how hard you tried. The privilege you have is never having to consider the challenges black people face because of the colour of your skin.

watch this

Not sure that video shed any light on white privilege, would have been better if he had provided some good examples.
The uk seems to be lumped in with the USA in the debate about white privilege/BLM etc but they shouldn’t be as they are miles apart and should be treat separately.

I’m more concerned at the lack of empathy for his/her/their disability of not being able to walk on dry land. Imagine having to spend all day in the sea and sitting on the occasional rock ffs.

And being referred to as a “Maid”.That sounds demeaning.

Valid.

It’s disgusting that men , (or people with penis’s / without a vagina -womb- uterus etc, )are wholly underrepresented on the Mermaid issue.

And netball.

It was more the middle aged white bloke privilege that someone said earlier that just never made sense to me, but now I’ve read this it just seems that having white skin has certain privileges, I’ve never really came across much racism in my life so it’s not something that even entered my mind, I still done get the white middle aged bloke statement as it should just apply to all white males shirley? I’m out now but I will say one last thing racism stinks and people need to treat people how they themselves would like to be treated, and that was drilled into me when I was about 5 year old from me mam and dad
You have to be pretty privileged to have so few worries or genuine concerns in your life that you have the time to be completely outraged at a completely innocuous child’s t-shirt in a supermarket.
Yes but imagine having all of those challenges you had but several other challenges you couldn’t change regardless how hard you tried. The privilege you have is never having to consider the challenges black people face because of the colour of your skin.

watch this

You can tell a person has encountered a lot of obstacles in their life derived from the colour of their skin when their CV includes: psychologist, best-selling author and former NBA basketball player. Oh well, that’s me told, off to check my privilege.

Last edited:
It was more the middle aged white bloke privilege that someone said earlier that just never made sense to me, but now I’ve read this it just seems that having white skin has certain privileges, I’ve never really came across much racism in my life so it’s not something that even entered my mind, I still done get the white middle aged bloke statement as it should just apply to all white males shirley? I’m out now but I will say one last thing racism stinks and people need to treat people how they themselves would like to be treated, and that was drilled into me when I was about 5 year old from me mam and dad
That’s not the problem here though is It? It’s people finding offence in things that aren’t really offensive. As someone joked earlier, it’s no more offensive to blacks as it is to frizzy gingers. The blacks just have a colossal chip on their shoulder that everyone else is expected to kowtow to.

That’s not the problem here though is It? It’s people finding offence in things that aren’t really offensive. As someone joked earlier, it’s no more offensive to blacks as it is to frizzy gingers. The blacks just have a colossal chip on their shoulder that everyone else is expected to kowtow to.
I was not question what was right our wrong though I’m not interested in that

Back