Terry Jones - DNYT

The scene with the emperor and his speech impediment when all the centurions are pissing themselves made me laugh more than anything else in my life. I could barely breathe, tears streaming down my face, totally lost control at how hilarious it was.

We were bad laughing at that and the bit with the lost shoe 😁

Any excuse to watch the life of Brian. Off work and just bought a load of cheese and crisps. He was absolutely class Terry. Hope it was peaceful.

Rip Terry. Ripping Yarns was always a favourite too.
The scene with the emperor and his speech impediment when all the centurions are pissing themselves made me laugh more than anything else in my life. I could barely breathe, tears streaming down my face, totally lost control at how hilarious it was.
Welease Woger is still a saying used in my family. Eg 'What should we do?' Reply 'We could always Welease Woger'. Simple things and all that... 😀

Made a living playing very funny grotesques and drawing silly animations that I loved.

Worked on the Frost Report to The Young Ones.

And a lovely fella to watch being interviewed.

A good life.

John Cleese on Twitter

Just heard about Terry J
It feels strange that a man of so many talents and such endless enthusiasm, should have faded so gently away...

Of his many achievements, for me the greatest gift he gave us all was his direction of 'Life of Brian'. Perfection

Two down, four to go

-------------------------------------

It must be both strange and sad to know that the same thought must have crossed your fans and family's minds.
What a tremendously brilliant group of people

Back