Terrorist shot dead in Melbourne..

Don't believe the right wing hype mate. No where near that number. If it was anywhere near that. We'd have loads more bother
?

Those figure are according to the Government :) I think I've even heard Theresa quote them.

They didn’t fanny about at all. You will never have been in a situation like that so are really unqualified to comment. And that is best demonstrated by your ‘standard should be a leg shot really’.

In the States that fella would have been killed straight away! I was suggesting a non kill shot SHOULD be standard. Anyway they got there in the end.

Last edited:
It seemed they fannied about like, standard should be a leg shot really. Either way Australia +USA, Hungary, Croatia and likely Poland, Austria, Slovakia and Italy are voting against the UN Migration pact in December, unlike UK, Germany, France. People need to start taking a look at these documents IMO.

When firearm is drawn its always to shoot at either chest or head. Never aim at a thin moving body part which may then not take out the threat. Youve been playing too much COD

They always seem to have mental health issues the Islamic terrorists. Is it not just a bit if an excuse?

Couldn't you just call all Islamism a mental illness? Do we class most of Pakistan, the Middle East, North Africa as mentally ill?.....

Spot on.
That’s a fair description
Anyone who follows such an evil twisted religion must surely be either mentally ill or guilty of a hate crime.

When firearm is drawn its always to shoot at either chest or head. Never aim at a thin moving body part which may then not take out the threat. Youve been playing too much COD
This aim for centre mass and neautralise the target

Aim for leg and miss means that you are probably going to be dead, injured, or hit an innocent bystander

There’s no such thing as a ‘leg shot’. You shoot at the center of the observed mass, which is generally the chest, which they did.
Even at ‘close’ range hand guns are fairly inaccurate. In situations like that where there’s a lot going on getting any shoot on target is a bonus.
They did their best not to shoot him and it was an absolute last resort. I admit I probably would have drawn and shot sooner in the same situation. Taking someone’s life will live with the cop for the rest of his life.

An armed male walking around a street with a knife. As soon as he went for anyone it would be drawn but all ended well. Cant really criticise as it was the cops decision making and only she can justify her decision

Those figure are according to the Government :) I think I've even heard Theresa quote them.

In the States that fella would have been killed straight away! I was suggesting a non kill shot SHOULD be standard. Anyway they got there in the end.

With a hollowpoint there really isnt such a thing as a non kill shot. There isnt such a tjing as non lethal or lethal shot. Training is for the centre of mass and to disable the target

This aim for centre mass and neautralise the target

Aim for leg and miss means that you are probably going to be dead, injured, or hit an innocent bystander

Exactly. No training for aiming for a leg. Thats why target sheets dont include the legs :lol:

Last edited:

There is no such thing as a ‘non kill shot’ thats the whole point.

Some lunatic stabbing innocent bystanders and police officers and we have people suggesting the potential victims should be shooting to wound the mentalist. Idiots.

it's like a monty python sketch... :lol:

obviously the cop should have shot the knife out of the attacker's hand. that would have solved it!

Roy Rodgers was canny good at that, it must be a dying art.

Back