Terrorist shot dead in Melbourne..

He was a wrong’n from a family of wrong’ns

The Herald Sun has identified the Melbourne attacker as Mohamed Khalif, who also goes by the name Hassan Shire.

He is reportedly the brother of an accused terrorist who allegedly plotted a large-scale attack at Federation Square on New Year’s Eve.

Authorities are yet to confirm the knifeman’s identity, but said his relatives were “well-known” to them.”

Yes and then compare that number to the millions who are just normal people, who live peacefully and contribute to society.

I know these types are detested by the majority of Muslims but it's still pretty high levels of potential threat (25k+ amongst what 3-4 million). I wish it wasn't like this but quite clearly it is and it does cheese people off when they get called all sorts for pointing this out.

Indeed the people who commit these acts are usually people with mental health issues. It will be seized upon by both sides of the extremism divide to foster their divisive messages . It plays into a narrative that helps recruit people one both sides for future attacks.
It's not like the heinous acts of one individual represents the entire existence of one religion.

:lol:

Well done the Aussie cop.

It seemed they fannied about like, standard should be a leg shot really. Either way Australia +USA, Hungary, Croatia and likely Poland, Austria, Slovakia and Italy are voting against the UN Migration pact in December, unlike UK, Germany, France. People need to start taking a look at these documents IMO.

It seemed they fannied about like, standard should be a leg shot really. Either way Australia +USA, Hungary, Croatia and likely Poland, Austria, Slovakia and Italy are voting against the UN Migration pact in December, unlike UK, Germany, France. People need to start taking a look at these documents IMO.

Unlucky. Well done the UK.

There’s no such thing as a ‘leg shot’. You shoot at the center of the observed mass, which is generally the chest, which they did.
Even at ‘close’ range hand guns are fairly inaccurate. In situations like that where there’s a lot going on getting any shoot on target is a bonus.
They did their best not to shoot him and it was an absolute last resort. I admit I probably would have drawn and shot sooner in the same situation. Taking someone’s life will live with the cop for the rest of his life.

There’s no such thing as a ‘leg shot’. You shoot at the center of the observed mass, which is generally the chest, which they did.
Even at ‘close’ range hand guns are fairly inaccurate. In situations like that where there’s a lot going on getting any shoot on target is a bonus.
They did their best not to shoot him and it was an absolute last resort. I admit I probably would have drawn and shot sooner in the same situation. Taking someone’s life will live with the cop for the rest of his life.

I understand the protocal, I just reckon a shot to the leg would have saved a bit of dancing about with a knifeman who just exploded a car !?!

I understand the protocal, I just reckon a shot to the leg would have saved a bit of dancing about with a knifeman who just exploded a car !?!

the point is he'd probably miss (and potentially hit someone else) as it's not that easy to hit a barn door with a hand gun. it's not like the movies at all. go and have a crack at it, especially a moving target in a tense situation.

They didn’t fanny about at all. You will never have been in a situation like that so are really unqualified to comment. And that is best demonstrated by your ‘standard should be a leg shot really’.

Normally its only a mental illness if its a white guy, a brown guy normally gets the terrorist label.

Funny how they always seem to tazer or capture the mental ones but always gun down the baddie terrorists

When does this happen?

Haha fuck off. Head in the sand MF

Just as well the 'terrorist' was an amateur, imagine a well organised/prepared terrorist up against those cops.

Mate you know fine well that the only ones that they can manipulate are the thick fuckers who believe everything "they" say. Every single incident are amateurs. Because the Pros tell "them" to fuck off as they are happy to keep on doing what they are doing. If

He was a wrong’n from a family of wrong’ns

The Herald Sun has identified the Melbourne attacker as Mohamed Khalif, who also goes by the name Hassan Shire.

He is reportedly the brother of an accused terrorist who allegedly plotted a large-scale attack at Federation Square on New Year’s Eve.

Authorities are yet to confirm the knifeman’s identity, but said his relatives were “well-known” to them.”

Nice. I see the zionist MSM have all the scripts ready as per usze

I know these types are detested by the majority of Muslims but it's still pretty high levels of potential threat (25k+ amongst what 3-4 million). I wish it wasn't like this but quite clearly it is and it does cheese people off when they get called all sorts for pointing this out.

Don't believe the right wing hype mate. No where near that number. If it was anywhere near that. We'd have loads more bother

Wake the fuck up peeps

Strange that they capture so many non brown loons.

the point is he'd probably miss (and potentially hit someone else) as it's not that easy to hit a barn door with a hand gun. it's not like the movies at all. go and have a crack at it, especially a moving target in a tense situation.

Not in the mossad training manual that is it?

Last edited:
Why did plod wait so long to plug him? If I was a cop and someone made such an obvious attempt to stab me it would be double tap no question

I would have shot him in the leg and when he went down i would have finished The Scumbag off in the head.

they were waiting for the 'go ahead' from the powers to make sure it was OK to take this one down... ;)

You are Joking? The muslim has just blown up a car and tried to hack up Police Officers and you reckon they need to wait for Permission to take him down?

Funny how they always seem to tazer or capture the mental ones but always gun down the baddie terrorists

Haha fuck off. Head in the sand MF

Mate you know fine well that the only ones that they can manipulate are the thick fuckers who believe everything "they" say. Every single incident are amateurs. Because the Pros tell "them" to fuck off as they are happy to keep on doing what they are doing. If

Nice. I see the zionist MSM have all the scripts ready as per usze

Don't believe the right wing hype mate. No where near that number. If it was anywhere near that. We'd have loads more bother

Wake the fuck up peeps

Strange that they capture so many non brown loons.

Not in the mossad training manual that is it?
My apologies. What is a MF? If you follow the posts I make past that I justify it.

Back