Terror attack on London Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

This footage was on Sky News and as you look in the direction from the other video, is taken just around the corner on the left not far from where the first police car comes to rest. It's not as graphic but the quality is decent. A view from the other direction.

http://news.sky.com/video/new-footage-of-london-bridge-attacks-10904647

Quite possibly (hopefully) saved that mans life.

Apparently he got up and ran away.

What's interesting is that the para military CT SFO in the grey uniforms arrived after the shooting which was by normal police.

Last edited:
I never ever watch gruesome outcomes on YouTube but I would happily contribute towards the families of the victims to see these bastards die in HD from multiple angles.

What's interesting is that the streets look pretty much clear at this point in the attack with the exception of that one poor guy who obviously just hadnt picked up on what had been happening.

It's pretty shocking the speed and aggression with which they attacked him and how did they did it as a group which doesn't give anyone not armed a chance to stop them.

That video has made me feel a bit queasy. They're like a pack of animals rounding on that lad.

Massively well done to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back