terror attack in Boston USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a shame this didn't end like an episode of CSI, where we find out who he is by zooming in on a picture of someone drinking a big gulp and they recognise a special type of gravel imported from Chechnya lodged in a shoe reflected in the straw.

It's a shame this didn't end like an episode of CSI, where we find out who he is by zooming in on a picture of someone drinking a big gulp and they recognise a special type of gravel imported from Chechnya lodged in a shoe reflected in the straw.

thats f***ing stupid man, they should have watched CSI Miami and had Horatio Caine the Strawberry blonde physic come out with a cheesy one liner like 'well i guess........he was under......starters orders.......YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
MIT where they were last night has a nuclear reactor according to this news chan I am watching.

Puts Sunderland uni to shame, they had a nissan micra.

There's that innocent until proven guilty thing again....

I do not think they "Mirandered" him either ie read him his rights.

Took him in under some public safety rule.

There was other talk about removing American Citizenship - but I think mostly related to his brother taking the oath a couple of years ago - said they could remove it as he can not have been sincere when swearing it - dunno how it stands with the young one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back