Terriers

Springers & dachshunds with mine, hates them. Cockerpoos he vaguely tolerates unless they get too close. Other Borders, he loves! Weird...
He gets on with Border females but a male border is a fight ha. Our lass has him on anxiety drugs experiment at minute to calm him down, he is a bit calmer like!

I've kept working russels for years. Cracking little dogs and great with people, not good with other dogs. In fact not good with most other living animals actually.

:lol:

Parsons?

Mines turned savage recently like. I stupidly had her off the lead in chester le street river park thing recently and she spotted the swans. Not good. She took about 20 of them on to be fair to the little mad bastard. Had to go in the river after her much to the amusement/shock of all the families that were feeding said swans.

I have my second Border (my first one had to be put down due to stomach cancer aged 10 :cry:) and he's f***ing class.
He loves other dogs as long as they're no bigger than him, he absolutely hates Lurchers and Greyhounds, he goes psycho if he sees one, as if he wants to rip it to fuck, but if it gets too close he panicks and screams at me to pick him up :lol:.
They are just fantastic dogs with hilarious characters.

We've got a Welsh Terrier, he's not yappy at all, got a proper bark. He gets told off for barking too much at times, so he just grumbles a lot when that happens. Our neighbours have got a Dalmatian, he's not yappy either, he's known affectionately as 'The Whispering Baritone'.

I've got a black lab and Jack Russels, Westies and Borders seem to hate him for some reason, he's laid back and just does his own thing and they all go crackers when he walks by.

The amount of owners that say their dogs hate black dogs is a bit odd mind. Happens all the time.

He's almost 3 and I don't think I've ever seen or heard him bark in anger at another dog without at least being provoked. Do these Terriers all have little racist dog syndrome or has a big black dog had a pop at them in the past and now they just don't take the chance?

I have my second Border (my first one had to be put down due to stomach cancer aged 10 :cry:) and he's f***ing class.
He loves other dogs as long as they're no bigger than him, he absolutely hates Lurchers and Greyhounds, he goes psycho if he sees one, as if he wants to rip it to fuck, but if it gets too close he panicks and screams at me to pick him up :lol:.
They are just fantastic dogs with hilarious characters.
This in spades! Had a couple of Labs in the past, great dogs, but BT's man, just brilliant. Feisty, clever, affectionate, game as owt, landscape gardener, sausage aficionado & loves The Yorkshire Vet...

we're looking after the in laws 2 borders while they're away. brother and sister but he's a couple of years older than her. they're both flat out in their beds now after a long walk.
we love having them stay, great company and funny as anything. he's a right miserable get if we're not giving him our undivided attention. she loves sitting on the chair watching telly, especially if there's animals on.

Back