Terriers

2 house's in my street have em and they go mental when I walk dog, mine (border collie) don't help when it legs it down street and does a dance in front of gate :D teasing them .

one looks out window (when locked in) for me and goes mental when i pass, hear it attacking door to be out . she's had to shut curtains and everything as i take dog for walk at 4am -6am some mornings (used to hear it going mental) . she come up to me in street and tried to make friends between em, her dog won't have it

< This is my terrier and he only barks at the birds in the garden and not at other dogs.
Mind he bolted through the ( not properly closed) dining room door out of the front door a couple of weeks ago and had a right go at a Bearded Collie walking past.
It was traumatised, poor thing.

Border terrorist, like it. We have one, lovely dog, but hates certain other dogs and goes mental for them out n about sometimes. Its the noise they make sounds worse. Ours hardly barks tho.
Springers & dachshunds with mine, hates them. Cockerpoos he vaguely tolerates unless they get too close. Other Borders, he loves! Weird...

Springers & dachshunds with mine, hates them. Cockerpoos he vaguely tolerates unless they get too close. Other Borders, he loves! Weird...
Your dog is racist.

I've kept working russels for years. Cracking little dogs and great with people, not good with other dogs. In fact not good with most other living animals actually.
There's a jack russell on my street who absolutely hates me. Can't even walk past his house (to get to mine) where he sits outside without him going mental at me. Little shit.

Last edited:

Back