Terminator 2

Love this film, I genuinely can't find a fault with it. The rest of the sequels have been f***ing woeful like.

One of my all time favourites. Its close between which is better 1 or 2 but i think the seconds edges it. Best scene is in one though in the tech noir

The brand has gone down thepsn along with aliens and predator. Film companies know how nostalgic we are and are spoon feeding us absolute drivel with the brand label to produce guaranteed moneymakers.

Nowhere near as good as the original imo. I also can't get past the fact a terminator doesn't erm terminate :neutral:
They should have just made it an 18 and let him get on with it.
It's also really f***ing cringeworthy at times, "hop on one leg" and the "touching" scene under car where Arnie asks John "why do you cry?" ffs :lol:.
Even the famed special effects are looking a bit ropey these days.
I'd give it a 7/10 whereas I class the original a masterpiece 9.5/10

I also consider Alien to be a better film than it's sequel, although they are both brilliant it their own right.

Last edited:
Nowhere near as good as the original imo. I also can't get past the fact a terminator doesn't erm terminate :neutral:
They should have just made it an 18 and let him get on with it.
It's also really f***ing cringeworthy at times, "hop on one leg" and the "touching" scene under car where Arnie asks John "why do you cry?" ffs :lol:.
Even the famed special effects are looking a bit ropey these days.
I'd give it a 7/10 whereas I class the original a masterpiece 9.5/10

I also consider Alien to be a better film than it's sequel, although they are both brilliant it their own right.
I agree about Terminator, T2 is hugely enjoyable and has some great scenes. It just does not have the atmosphere of T1. I think Aliens is better than Alien though, it has that atmosphere and the addition of the marines is great - they all play their parts brilliantly and add to the film whereas many sequels add more cast members that takes away from the film.

Saw it in the ABC (now Arizona complex). Was absolutely blarn away with it, proper edge of your seat entertainment
9/10

About to start on ITV4

Class film.
Ever watched the git long version with the alternate ending? I've got it on blu-ray - it's f***ing crap.

Love the theatrical cut mind. Top notch film. Remember getting it on video along with a load of other Terminator goodies for me 7th birthday. Practically kna the script.

Ever watched the git long version with the alternate ending? I've got it on blu-ray - it's f***ing crap.

Love the theatrical cut mind. Top notch film. Remember getting it on video along with a load of other Terminator goodies for me 7th birthday. Practically kna the script.

I've got a copy of the script I bought from a spenky movie memorabilia shop sitting in my mam and dad's loft, long with various other Terminator bits.

Terminator and Terminator 2 are two of the best films I’ve seen, absolute genius.

Didn’t mind 3, Salvation was full, Genysis I enjoyed on first viewing but on second was dreadful.

I even quite liked Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Almost left the cinema in tears it was that bad.
Niver seen. Nee Arnie, nee interest.

Salvation really disappointed, because I expected a full film of the post-apocalyptic world we glimpse at the start of T2, with John Connor scrapping against skinless T-101s with phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range.

Last edited:

Back