Terbs

Aye I do find it hilarious when people think they have to smoke and drink to be proper blokes

:lol:

Smoking is pretty laughable all of the time tbf
To be honest though @Frijj drinking youself into oblivion seems to be a badge of honour on this board.

Have the odd one now and again. Had 3 since Christmas eve when I finished my last box.

I tend to go a couple of months with none then buy a pack.

Used to smoke terbs. Knocked it on the head . Can’t beat the occasional bla of a terb on the piss though
So are you saying you still have a cigarette when you drink or have I misinterpreted what bla means?

No it was more aimed at the fact he had to adjust his stride to avoid cigarette buts cause he cant bring himself to stand on them. Do you not think that's a bit gay ?

I thought to be gay you needed to like fags. So fuck if I adjust my stride to avoid them I personally think it's manky!

At one time I used to truly detest smokers cos I’m highly allergic to baccy smoke.

Now they don’t bother me due to the anti smoking laws,
I actually feel sorry for them, slaves to baccy and outcasts of society.

At one time I used to truly detest smokers cos I’m highly allergic to baccy smoke.

Now they don’t bother me due to the anti smoking laws,
I actually feel sorry for them, slaves to baccy and outcasts of society.
Why do people exaggerate so much. Slaves to baccy. Since when does enjoying something mean you're a slave to it. So am I a slave to sex, family days out and kebabs ?

that be torture that, 3 days without a fag :lol::lol::lol:

man who fell down a drain and became trapped in the sewer system for a reported three days, has been rescued by police in east London.

The 48-year-old, who has not been named, is thought to have wandered through pipelines for up to 72 hours as he desperately tried to find his way out.

Police hauled the man out on 8 February in Romford, six miles from Barking where he claimed he first fell in.

Eyewitness Sam Palmer said the man’s first words after being rescued were “Does anyone have a fag?”

Man rescued after 'spending three days trapped in the sewers in Romford'

Never understood smoking. Tried it a few times and the smell, the taste and the sensation were all grim. Most smokers I know used to say you have to push past the initial disgusting phase until you start reaping the benefits. I just stuck to me other vice - alcohol! Interesting that there seem to be fewer and fewer smokers about these days - all of my mates have given up in the last few years (around the time they had kids I guess) and vaping seems to have overtaken smoking as the new "habit". Each to their own of course, most of us are killing ourselves in our own personal way anyway........

Back