Terbs

Na mate just the ones I PM'd to you
I'll give you a pack of Terbs :rolleyes:

I like a smoke in the car but its awful when you accidentally knock the end off and have to take your feet off the pedals and your hands off the steering wheel to find the little bastard, If I cant find it I just wait till I can smell burning to pinpoint where it landed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you a pack of Terbs :rolleyes:

I like a smoke in the car but its awful when you accidentally knock the end off and have to take your feet off the pedals and your hands off the steering wheel to find the little bastard, If I cant find it I just wait till I can smell burning to pinpoint where it landed.
should be 6 points and a fine smoking at the wheel.

My mate reckons because he only smokes on weekends and holidays it won't affect his health. He seriously believes this.

Used to enjoy it but as I grew up I realised it was fuckin stupid and minging

It’s a legal form of drug addiction and a serious danger to health to boot.

If Walter Raleigh had only just landed on our fine shores with it in the past few years,
it would immediately have been banned and declared illlegal.

He said he didn’t smoke so you called him a fanny

Is smoking proper manly there mate? :lol:
No it was more aimed at the fact he had to adjust his stride to avoid cigarette buts cause he cant bring himself to stand on them. Do you not think that's a bit gay ? As for smoking being manly and associated with men... sorry still absolutely no idea what you're on about. I'm sure it's hilarious tho.. it has to be going off that laughing smiley you added.

No it was more aimed at the fact he had to adjust his stride to avoid cigarette buts cause he cant bring himself to stand on them. Do you not think that's a bit gay ? As for smoking being manly and associated with men... sorry still absolutely no idea what you're on about. I'm sure it's hilarious tho.. it has to be going off that laughing smiley you added.

Aye I do find it hilarious when people think they have to smoke and drink to be proper blokes

:lol:

Smoking is pretty laughable all of the time tbf

Back