Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you are not a fan. From that I'd take it you don't watch the game (makes sense if you are not a fan)?
So, you're not really in a position to comment on it are you?

FWIW these guys are complete athletes, mixing power with fitness and finesse. I've never been a huge tennis fan, but starting watching it more intently the last few years and using yesterday's game as an example - seeing the skill with which Murray can place the ball on the court, using dip and swing whilst running at full pelt, 2 hours into the match was something to behold. The comments at the bottom of your post show you up for the ignorant person you are.
I do watch it sometimes and 4 serves can win a game then you can sit down for a while so it's not been ignorant is it.
what other sport has all the moaning/groaning.

Gutted to learn that Sky Sports have dropped their coverage of the US Open after 25 years of broadcasting it. Eurosport have full rights this year but can't see their coverage being anything like as extensive - we'll be lucky if they return from breaks in time. Shite. Prob end up streaming most of it on ESPN.

Gutted to learn that Sky Sports have dropped their coverage of the US Open after 25 years of broadcasting it. Eurosport have full rights this year but can't see their coverage being anything like as extensive - we'll be lucky if they return from breaks in time. Shite. Prob end up streaming most of it on ESPN.

Didn't know this, but the Mrs has been bugging me for the Disney channel and I think Eurosport is on the same package. They used to have the Australian open as I watched loads when my son was under 1 and waking up through the night.

Itv4 maybe?

Every match will be streamed on bet365 and betfair. Eurosport's not too bad though, Rusedski's normally on and he's pretty good.

Love Wimbledon season me. French Open just finished now all about grass. Konta currently in the Nottingham Open final on Eurosport where she us a set up and the second set going with serve.

Queens starting tomorrow.

:cool:

Reactions: PTR
Pah! Bat n Ball man.

"quiet, please"
"C'mon Tim"
"Oh I say! What a sensational cross court back hand volley with top spin slice!"
"Oooh!"
"Aahh!"
"There's Wing Commander Snoddington, Chairman"
"Got myself a crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living doll"

Jesus, what happened there?:lol:

Good win for Naomi Broady there.

Kyrgios retired through injury in his Queens match so hopefully he is fine for Wimbo.

Edmund out in 3 sets vs a young Canadian.

Murray and Konta play tomorrow at Queens and Birmingham respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back