Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonsense. It's one of the best sports out there man. Skill, stamina, competitive. I've enjoyed Wimbledon far more than the euros to be honest

Get fooked, I've just started playing cos the boneheads would hoi cider bottles on the court when i was a teenager cos we were fookin gay......all u need to do is smash a serve and ya 75% per way there....

I nearly posted about how there's no hiding place for one man or woman
on their own out on the court but then thought better of it ....................f**k , pressed post reply

Often wonder how many people who hate tennis have actually been to Wimbledon for the day.
I don't watch much of it on the box, apart from Murray, Davis cup, but it's a great day out.
It's like formula 1 on the box. "Whey I gan faster than that man".
Watch it live and you begin to appreciate the skill, strength and speed its played at.

1976 my first Wimbledon and been most years since.

Often wonder how many people who hate tennis have actually been to Wimbledon for the day.
I don't watch much of it on the box, apart from Murray, Davis cup, but it's a great day out.
It's like formula 1 on the box. "Whey I gan faster than that man".
Watch it live and you begin to appreciate the skill, strength and speed its played at.

1976 my first Wimbledon and been most years since.

Errr i play tennis u fookwit, but don't feel the need to pull the heed off it after every fookin shot

Utter shit
You are correct it is utter shit.
It's like watching the chuckle brothers.

Dull sport (for me), but the fitness levels of these guys put your average footballer to shame.
They sit down after every odd game and have a drink.
4 hours on court and 3 are spent sipping juice or having a rub with a towel.
bunch of moaning/groaning fuckers them tennis players after every shot, f***ing pathetic.

Last edited:
You are correct it is utter shit.
It's like watching the chuckle brothers.

bunch of moaning/groaning fuckers them tennis players after every shot, f***ing pathetic.
Clearly you are not a fan. From that I'd take it you don't watch the game (makes sense if you are not a fan)?
So, you're not really in a position to comment on it are you?

FWIW these guys are complete athletes, mixing power with fitness and finesse. I've never been a huge tennis fan, but starting watching it more intently the last few years and using yesterday's game as an example - seeing the skill with which Murray can place the ball on the court, using dip and swing whilst running at full pelt, 2 hours into the match was something to behold. The comments at the bottom of your post show you up for the ignorant person you are.

Clearly you are not a fan. From that I'd take it you don't watch the game (makes sense if you are not a fan)?
So, you're not really in a position to comment on it are you?

FWIW these guys are complete athletes, mixing power with fitness and finesse. I've never been a huge tennis fan, but starting watching it more intently the last few years and using yesterday's game as an example - seeing the skill with which Murray can place the ball on the court, using dip and swing whilst running at full pelt, 2 hours into the match was something to behold. The comments at the bottom of your post show you up for the ignorant person you are.

He is right in one aspect, there is no need to make stupid noises when playing.

Bit like boxing then but they only go for about half an hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back