Tennis Elbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchSAFC

Midfield
Knacks !

Had it in my left arm for 2 years, went away eventually. Now got it in right. Don't even play tennis ! :lol:

Cortisone injection helped but only for 6 weeks :-(

Anyone else got it or knows the best method to get it treated ?

Go see an Osteopath NOT a "chiropracticer"

Theres an Osteopath drinks in my auld local and he used to sort the regulars out last knockins on Friday afternoon in his surgery for free. One condition attached: you went on the piss with him straight after work:lol:

He sorted mine out about seven years ago and (touch cyberwood) its been great since. It knacked at the time and did for two weeks afterwards but he'd warned me and it worked.

riffraff said:
Go see an Osteopath NOT a "chiropracticer"

Theres an Osteopath drinks in my auld local and he used to sort the regulars out last knockins on Friday afternoon in his surgery for free. One condition attached: you went on the piss with him straight after work:lol:

He sorted mine out about seven years ago and (touch cyberwood) its been great since. It knacked at the time and did for two weeks afterwards but he'd warned me and it worked.

What did he do to fix yours mate ?

Lots of sportsmen seem to get relief from one of them funny bands they wear on the forearm , re aligns the tendon i think Nasser hussain used to use one.

Got ultrasound on mine, I did knock it on a door frame as well which I think bruised the bone although it was diagnosed as tennis elbow.

The only cure is to avoid the movements that irritate the ligaments/ tendons until the microtears heal
So no darts, or wanking

Forgot to add pool to the banned list
Has anyone had golf elbow, like tennis but the other side of the joint?

TouchSAFC said:
What did he do to fix yours mate ?

Yep curious to know too.

I have tennis hip permanently. I've had ultrasound, physio and cortisone. Nowt helps, basically I have hyper flexible joints and this is one of the outcomes. Te band that goes over my hip joint rubs it all the time. I have to avoid too much impact exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back