Tennis Elbow

Boris Bear

Striker
Anyone else suffer from this?

I've had it about a month now and I did no gym work for two weeks but have gone back to stronglifts to at least get some work of some kind in that doesn't aggravate my arm.

I've been using a twisty rubber bar to help it but don't know if it makes any difference.

Yes mate I got it at the moment very annoying
Have u tried the Velcro type forearm strap ?
I got one from Boots and it does help a bit think it puts pressure on the inflamed tendon. I hate not doing any exercises so I just try to avoid aggravating it and still manage a half decent workout
I have more trouble picking up a cup of tea it’s agony when you lift and twist ur cup 😂

Yes mate I got it at the moment very annoying
Have u tried the Velcro type forearm strap ?
I got one from Boots and it does help a bit think it puts pressure on the inflamed tendon. I hate not doing any exercises so I just try to avoid aggravating it and still manage a half decent workout
I have more trouble picking up a cup of tea it’s agony when you lift and twist ur cup 😂
Aye, cup of tea is the worst. I’m still managing to do a bit around the gym but obviously not addressing my disco muscles with curls. The elastic sleeve I’m wearing probably helps

Anyone else suffer from this?

I've had it about a month now and I did no gym work for two weeks but have gone back to stronglifts to at least get some work of some kind in that doesn't aggravate my arm.

I've been using a twisty rubber bar to help it but don't know if it makes any difference.
Had it for a week or two in my early twenties,i thought doctor was been a clever **** when he told me.

Aye, overdid it during the first lockdown and developed it.

I had to rest it but it got there eventually, a compression bandage/support worked well for me.

I've been hitting the gym everyday of late . Don't know it it's tennis elbow but very high on top of the forearm knacks , any gripping makes it worse .
I find a gel ice pack to really freeze the hoor helps

Tweaked my tennis elbow and I’ve tweaked my outer bicep on the same arm so I can’t even do stronglifts now as pressing knacks.

I’m going to have legs like tree trunks :lol:

Suffered with it for the last 2/3 years and recently had an operation.

Surgeon told me it was going to be about 70% success BECAUSE I'd previously had injections, instead of the usual 90-95% success rate (so if Dr suggests injections tell him you'd prefer physio) taking a while to settle down with physio just now after the Op but much better than before.

Physio tells me it's the fist back motion that causes it, so skullcrushers with wrist bent backwards for example, or benching, again with wrist bent, anything that is loading that muscle in that position repetitively.

Suffered with it for the last 2/3 years and recently had an operation.

Surgeon told me it was going to be about 70% success BECAUSE I'd previously had injections, instead of the usual 90-95% success rate (so if Dr suggests injections tell him you'd prefer physio) taking a while to settle down with physio just now after the Op but much better than before.

Physio tells me it's the fist back motion that causes it, so skullcrushers with wrist bent backwards for example, or benching, again with wrist bent, anything that is loading that muscle in that position repetitively.
I get no trouble with skullcrushers because the weight is on my triceps. I thought it would actually be good as it gently stretches the ligaments

Back