Tendonitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

__howdy__

Striker
I'm having a bit of a problem with my heel from running, having recently ramped up both my distances and speed.

Googling sounds like I have tendinitis. Anyone had this problem before? Any suggestions?

I'm having a bit of a problem with my heel from running, having recently ramped up both my distances and speed.

Googling sounds like I have tendinitis. Anyone had this problem before? Any suggestions?

I get it now and again. Can be very painful at times. Saw the other day on wiggle i think it was a plantar fasciitis sock that stretches out the achilles during the night.

I get it now and again. Can be very painful at times. Saw the other day on wiggle i think it was a plantar fasciitis sock that stretches out the achilles during the night.
I might try this been struggling for weeks now with mine.

just be very careful and get it looked at before you do anything else, I thought I had the same thing 2 year ago and it turned out I burst a bursa, took a good 6 month to recover because I never stopped and got it checked when I should of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back