Ten seconds of shame, a lifetime of remorse, a handful of pork scratchings

I went to school with a lad called Daniel Haddock! Lived in Suddick he did, Beaumont Street I think. Bit of a radge at school but actually a decent lad.

Edit: I very much doubt he is now an Inspector for the coppers mind!
It was the 1 year anniversary of his death a couple of weeks ago :cry:. One of his sisters is a good friend of my lass

Last edited:
It was the 1 year anniversary of his death a couple of weeks ago :cry:. One of his sisters is a good friend of my lass
What? Ah mate I had no idea. Was it COVID? (don't have to say mind mate)

He was in my tutor class all through comp. Like I said a bit of a wild one but there was always a decent lad in there. Sorry to hear that like mate.

What? Ah mate I had no idea. Was it COVID? (don't have to say mind mate)

He was in my tutor class all through comp. Like I said a bit of a wild one but there was always a decent lad in there. Sorry to hear that like mate.
Wasn't covid. Aye was a big shock and a big loss for the whole of southwick really as he was a well known and liked lad.
As you said a bit wild when he was younger but had calmed down in later years, had a lass and young kids as well which made it even more heartbreaking

Last edited:
My first thoughts were and these are the future of this country. Then it got balanced a bit by the two girls helping him.
They do shit like that because they don't fear the punishment for such a crime. It should have been 10 months but let's hope 10 weeks inside helps him to focus his life.

Seriously now, if they were my boys I'd beat them.

I'm not talking hospitalisation here, just teach them a lesson.

It would actually do them a favour.

I've never laid a finger on my three but none of them has ever done anything anywhere near that bad

Back