Temporary Season ticket seat change?

NellaSAFC

Goalkeeper
My dad has had knee surgery and cant sit in his seat under the away fans for obvious leg room reasons. Is there a way he can have his seat moved to somewhere more accessible for his crutches and leg room? Thanks

Im not sure they will hold his original season ticket seat for him (they might)but if thats not a bother im sure the ticket office will sort him out!Sounds like a wheelchair access seat would be the best option on the concourse ....other than am aisle seat i dont know what else they could do?

I broke my leg and dislocated my ankle once, was moved to a seat where I didn’t have any stairs whilst I was on crutches .

Was a few years back now but was great service from the ticket office

My dad has had knee surgery and cant sit in his seat under the away fans for obvious leg room reasons. Is there a way he can have his seat moved to somewhere more accessible for his crutches and leg room? Thanks
.. Don't let them fob you off with a seat by the lift .. He could end up stuck in it with no wifi ..

It's a shame he's not a mag as theyl fit him a heated recliner and throw in decoration of his choice with free beer

Hope you get all sorted marra

Back