Telly's Again

Tommasi

Striker
Having to start looking as my ancient plasma is now sporting a couple pink lines across the screen so will be giving up the ghost soon.

Anyone got a Panasonic TX-58EX700B? Can get them for £600 and seem good for the money. Cheers

Got the Panasonic TX-49DX600B and it's a great TV, mine was pre-HDR unfortunately but the one you're looking at looks excellent for £600.

Only issue I find is when the camera pans whilst watching football you can get a bit of motion blur / ghosting, which you probably don't get with your plasma.

Got the Panasonic TX-49DX600B and it's a great TV, mine was pre-HDR unfortunately but the one you're looking at looks excellent for £600.

Only issue I find is when the camera pans whilst watching football you can get a bit of motion blur / ghosting, which you probably don't get with your plasma.
Had a Phillips tv that done the same, great tv apart from that when panning across the football pitch. Couldnt get away with it and sent the tv back in the end. Replacement was the same.

Back