Telly too loud for the neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live in a semi-detached, the lad next door has is a good bloke though he had an old school Panasonic Technics hi-fi with speakers the size of a small wardrobe. All I said was I hope we are not going to fall out about these.
Never heard a thing from him but I've heard crashing around his living room so he's obviously bought headphones or he's murdering hookers!

I live in a semi-detached, the lad next door has is a good bloke though he had an old school Panasonic Technics hi-fi with speakers the size of a small wardrobe. All I said was I hope we are not going to fall out about these.
Never heard a thing from him but I've heard crashing around his living room so he's obviously bought headphones or he's murdering hookers!
May be one of the speakers has fallen on top of him and he is struggling to get free.

:lol:
No the wonder you're a bit mental, your kid is f***ing radged.

Can someone contact Channel 4 about my Undaveables telly programme idea?

Here man, we were in the pub the other night waiting for him as usual and decided to play Herbal bingo, within his first sentence of him turning up my line was up and by his second sentence @Henry of Monmouth was only waiting for some car carry on for his full house.

One pub later and standing outside having a bine and house was duly called.

Stand in your front garden and look through their window, once you make eye contact begin masturbating until climax.

Then knock on the door, tell him its this or loud music.

The front speakers are set to +10 and the subs anywhere between 0 and -15, depending what’s on. I don’t have the problem with Sky, just DVDs.

You’re gonna love this - i’m actually allaergic to dust. Makes me go asthmatic and my eyes blister. But it’s fine when it’s undisturbed. It only affects me when it’s in the air e.g. from dusting. :lol: Hence it’s safer just to leave it.
This thread was brilliant and funny and then I read this. Crying laughing. Your eyes must be in an absolute state. :lol::lol:

Is this a cry for help for someone to come and clean? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back