Tell FTECB What You Think…

One for you @GordonMuchallNo1Fan

Tell the ECB what you think
In case you haven't seen, we've been lobbying the ECB to give fans a voice in the planning of the 2022 County Championship season. It's worked and they would like to know specifically what you think about a) the pro's and con's of having two divisions and b) the pro's and con's on the group / divisional conference style format.
If you can email us at [email protected] with the title: County Championship, we will compile all feedback. You can also let us know what you'd like to see in terms of scheduling. Deadline is now tight on this and so please feedback by stumps on 9th September.
Logon or register to see this image

Letter to the First-Class Counties​

Plus, as this season comes to a close, we know many of you have thoughts and insights to share on next year's county season and so we've written an Open Letter to the FCC's calling for them to consult all members on how the season should look.

I sent them a message which I am sure will be deleted immediately as I basically said that the ECB was not fit for purpose and was only concerned with maintaining their executive positions and salaries and keeping the pay tv company schedules satisfied
I think they may have a hit man on the way to my house now and I don’t mean a lad who can strike a well hit ball

Back