Teetotal

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fabulous Falcao

Best way to be imo. Ppl who do this have the best\right idea.

Hadn't drank for a while myself prior to Friday night and had a blow out, and was ill for the next 2 days to be honest.

Spoilt my weekend, spent ower a hundred quid easy and was no where near worth it.

My next drink will probably be new years eve, after that I'm looking to stop all together.

Anybody else on here teetotal??

Prefer being sober also.

Hadn't drank for a while myself prior to Friday night and had a blow out, and was ill for the next 2 days to be honest.

Spoilt my weekend, spent ower a hundred quid easy and was no where near worth it.

My next drink will probably be new years eve, after that I'm looking to stop all together.

Prefer being sober also.

How can you spend £100 on alcohol in one night?

Not teetotal but I drink so little that that I might as well be.

Had none for a couple of years now, and only an odd drink for 2 or 3 years before that.

Doesn't bother me and was easy tbh

Prefer being sober also.
not me mate at the coms most nights

Definitely, it was for most of the reasons you quote in your opening post that I decided to stop, going out spending a fortune on a bad head and taking longer and longer to recover.
Main reason I am mate. Plus being pissed isn't that great anyway imo, think the reason I do on the odd occasion now is because everyone else does.

Prefer being sober also.
Can drink without having a blow out marra. 3 or 4 cans tops is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back