I

Icarebecauseyoudo

@Buzz

even the presence of @K3NA last night couldn't spoil it

they should change the name, as mentally it becomes associated with teesside

@Buzz

even the presence of @K3NA last night couldn't spoil it

they should change the name, as mentally it becomes associated with teesside
I can't remember stamping your pass to give you access to the dale?
Where were you at?
I agree that the only downside to living up here is that it is associated with smog territory. Could be worse though. The source of the tyne is just over the hill!

I can't remember stamping your pass to give you access to the dale?
Where were you at?
I agree that the only downside to living up here is that it is associated with smog territory. Could be worse though. The source of the tyne is just over the hill!
the midge was f***ing terrible like ;)

went to shoot holwick scar after kenaldo got high force and low force mixed up :lol:

f***ing love middleton like, wouldn't mind living there

Middleton is a canny place. Best fish and chips in the land.
But I prefer it out of the way. Remote. Hence being 12 miles up the dale from Middleton. Another thing being there is always a nice breeze up here to keep the midge at bay.
Not sure how you can get the waterfalls mixed up unless you are a complete numpty! ;)
I take it you ventured into the Strathmore Arms?

the midge was f***ing terrible like ;)

went to shoot holwick scar after kenaldo got high force and low force mixed up :lol:

f***ing love middleton like, wouldn't mind living there
Considering the last time I was there was over 30 years ago I did alright. I got one out of 2 so a 50%
Opened my camera bag when I got home and and got attacked by hundreds of midges.

Considering the last time I was there was over 30 years ago I did alright. I got one out of 2 so a 50%
Opened my camera bag when I got home and and got attacked by hundreds of midges.
30 years! Shocking that like.

Good, frankly ;)

Popped into Middleton in Teesdale Post Office today to be greeted by a promotional photography leaflet. Checked the website out but no pics of the scenery above high force. Shocking really. What do you think @Icarebecauseyoudo ???

Well maybe a couple....

Last edited by a moderator:
Popped into Middleton in Teesdale Post Office today to be greeted by a promotional photography leaflet. Checked the website out but no pics of the scenery above high force. Shocking really. What do you think @Icarebecauseyoudo ???

Well maybe a couple....
I think it's a midge infested shithole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back