Teens held for coughing in elderly couples face

From BBC News, today;
The force called for anyone with information to contact them and asked people not to post details of those they believe are involved or share footage on social media as it could hamper the investigation.
Yet Tommy has his video online within minutes. He is expert at making sure his adventures don't come up in court because so much sub-judice evidence is out there the CPS will never prosecute the cases. Then he can claim to be the victim when the Rozzers intervene and the baddies 'get off'. It's called 'controlling the agenda' and is very handy for fundraising.

I'm just imagining the papers/TV take on this if it was an actor or politician that stepped up to the plate to defend the vulnerable at this present time.
I've no more idea than anyone else on here whether this was some massive setup ala the moon landings.
I'm more concerned that people on here have said they wouldn't have helped the old boy to be honest but thats up to them I suppose

That said, we can see something happened and until someone has actual proof that it didn't... I'll have to believe that even scrotes like him can do the right thing sometimes

He would not have done anything if it was white people doing it and thats a fact, glad he got a clip and hope the 3 lads get kicked to fuck and jailed.
Its not fact though really is it...

The only fact here is you dont like him. I dont like the fucker but anyone slapping wankers like that deserves a pat on the back.
From BBC News, today;
The force called for anyone with information to contact them and asked people not to post details of those they believe are involved or share footage on social media as it could hamper the investigation.
Yet Tommy has his video online within minutes. He is expert at making sure his adventures don't come up in court because so much sub-judice evidence is out there the CPS will never prosecute the cases. Then he can claim to be the victim when the Rozzers intervene and the baddies 'get off'. It's called 'controlling the agenda' and is very handy for fundraising.
The shit houses deserve to be exposedm

Last edited:
Its not fact though really is it...

The only fact here is you dont like him. I dont like the fucker but anyone slapping wankers like that deserves a pat on the back.

The shit houses deserve to be exposedm
I agree totally. Show the footage to Police and use it in evidence so justice can be done. Don't sabotage the process by posting stuff on-line that prevents a prosecution. His 'interview' contains many leading questions BTW, much as his video from Centre Parks a couple of weeks ago. I hold no candle for the goatfuckers or shithouse kids, much less peados, but Tommy wading in only serves his own cause.

He would not have done anything if it was white people doing it and thats a fact, glad he got a clip and hope the 3 lads get kicked to fuck and jailed.
I’m always amazed how he finds himself in these situations. Asians sexually assault daughter, Asians cough in peoples faces etc...I’ve never seen anything like that in my 43 years on the planet, never mind it happen to one of the most racist pricks in this country but also manages to get it I film.

Back