Teens held for coughing in elderly couples face

They’re wankers for coughing in anyone’s face at any time never mind this point in time but did anyone notice all the bleeps in the video yet the swearing wasn’t edited out. Tommy’s racist slurs maybe?

Laugh as you may, at the fact that it was Tommy Robinson, but make no mistake, there will be gangs of feral youths, Black,White and whatever colour inbetween that will see the streets as theirs now.
Fortunately in the North East its not as bad a problem as some other places, but it wont take long for the copycats to break cover.
The conundrum is, what do you do if this happens to you.
Sadly it is
There were fires lit in Sacriston wood area a day or two later. They seem to be going for arson rather than personal assaults. The kids think they are immune to this virus, and it is their time.

They think they are immune to Rules and Regs, plus Law and Order as well mate. An easy solution would be to let the general public deal with them, but apparently that's a slippery slope
TR took some of his friends round to the houses of the three thugs who terrorised the old couple to have a chat with the micreants,maybe 6 police cars turned up and the youths are now under police protection according to internet sources,TR has also purchased a deport-Omar website to show his displeasure at the gun toting knife wielding OAP terrorising illegal immigrant :eek:

TR took some of his friends round to the houses of the three thugs who terrorised the old couple to have a chat with the micreants,maybe 6 police cars turned up and the youths are now under police protection according to internet sources,TR has also purchased a deport-Omar website to show his displeasure at the gun toting knife wielding OAP terrorising illegal immigrant :eek:
Good excuse to deport the illegal criminal for his own safety !

That's what would have happened in my day. I few of the lads from the pit rows would have gone out and give the little scrotes a hiding.
That's the way kids used to be kept in line. I don't care how hard you think you are at school or when you've just left school, you're not a hard as some hairy arsed power loader, welder, riveter in the shipyards or whatever. It worked. The bad boys calmed their bit sels down and usually turned out to be good family men.

Laugh as you may, at the fact that it was Tommy Robinson, but make no mistake, there will be gangs of feral youths, Black,White and whatever colour inbetween that will see the streets as theirs now.
Fortunately in the North East its not as bad a problem as some other places, but it wont take long for the copycats to break cover.
The conundrum is, what do you do if this happens to you.
It happened to a friend of my daughter this morning. She was quite intimidated.

3 been charged with numerous offences incl assaulting TR and criminal damage in relation to TR car. Other offences on the cards regarding the original incident.

Thankfully snowflakes you'll be delighted that all 3 have been bailed.

Last edited:
Heres part 2

as i have posted on here on numerous occasions i dont do polotics, no idea about the various parties & never ever voted and never will, but i cant find one thing wrong with this fella mind, have seen a few of his videos posted and he says nowt wrong imho, why do you all hate him? i dont understand at all tbh ( i have no idea about his past though so might be that )
And its always funny how there's someone there to film it.

If i was having chew with someone, the last thing I'd be doing with my family in the car was ask them to film it.

He seems to take this opportunities and turn them into being about him and to fuel his agenda.

do you know anyone without a mobile phone these days mate? dont look like a proffesional camera crew to me like

Last edited:
as i have posted on here on numerous occasions i dont do polotics, no idea about the various parties & never ever voted and never will, but i cant find one thing wrong with this fella mind, have seen a few of his videos posted and he says nowt wrong imho, why do you all hate him? i dont understand at all tbh ( i have no idea about his past though so might be that )

do you know anyone without a mobile phone these days mate? dont look like a proffesional camera crew to me like
Don't think anyone has disputed his facts(most of his facts are in the public domain and easily checked). Some have a problem with his methods and his agenda though.

If I had chew with lads on a street, or a bloke touched up my kid in a pool, the last thing I’d be wanting is for it to be filmed...yet he loves it, loves the attention, especially when it backs up his racist ideology. He always makes it about him.

Back