Teenage Fanclub

jacko100

Striker
Gerard Love leaving the band :cry: Sounds like a pretty big falling out after all these years. Always thought they'd be making music together forever. Seems strange to carry on without him, so many songs they wont be able to play

Logon or register to see this image

Bought 4 of their early albums which I like but never fancied them live.
Caught them at Green Man on Saturday night,got a bit bored half way through so went and got a pint and sat outside the tent.

Wow. Written the majority of their best songs, won't be the same without him. Haven't caught much of the later stuff but everything up to 'Howdy!' I love.

Caught them at Green Man on Saturday night,got a bit bored half way through so went and got a pint and sat outside the tent.
They appealed to me as a 17 yr old with his first proper girlfriend in tow.

Might revisit some of the earlier albums actually.

be losing SMB points by not using fannies and split in the post title, there.

Two of the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to were sweaty, fun Teenage Fanclub in small venues around the time Bandwagonesque came out. Just a great atmosphere, band enjoying themselves, brilliant.

Even now if this comes on in the car I turn it right up and stick it on repeat.

be losing SMB points by not using fannies and split in the post title, there.

Two of the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to were sweaty, fun Teenage Fanclub in small venues around the time Bandwagonesque came out. Just a great atmosphere, band enjoying themselves, brilliant.

Even now if this comes on in the car I turn it right up and stick it on repeat.

Prob the band I’ve seen live most times I’d say. Still excellent now.
Saw them once supporting nirvana and they blew them off the stage.

Shame you didn't leave them in me car for a break from the Flaming Groovies!

Emergency road works on the road to/from the site this morning. Sat in the car for 3 hours before we got moving! In Bristol having some scran now, hoping the car breaks down so we can get a tow and I can have a kip!

Back