Teemu Pukki

amazingly norwhich have spent less on treansfer fees over the past 14 months than we have.and sold their good players in that tome..yet are in the perem while big spending safc are still league one..

For every example of that there's probably 20/30 examples of the opposite though. It's not the norm.

For example. Man city have spent more than Sunderland and will betop of the prem amazingly.

Last edited:
throwing money at it doesnt work...being well run and sustainable does..

Works for loads of sides. Doesn't work for some. There's more than often a correlation in how much you spend in the success it brings. Ie Messi is valued at 200 million or whatever and not a fiver. Using isolated examples proves nowt for either argument.

I'm not against sustainability Fwiw but I'm not going to expect us to get to prem just by spending less because Norwich once did.

Playing devil's advocate here, Ashley has Newcastle well ran financially but fans aren't happy.
are newcastlee over or undeerachieving relative to their budget? thats the question..
Works for loads of sides. Doesn't work for some. There's more than often a correlation in how much you spend in the success it brings. Ie Messi is valued at 200 million or whatever and not a fiver. Using isolated examples proves nowt for either argument.

I'm not against sustainability Fwiw but I'm not going to expect us to get to prem just by spending less because Norwich once did.
nor am i..im expecting us to be as well run as norwhich..money levels of course will be something else..

Better than anything we've got, then !!
Never said he wasn't in fact hes a good goalscorer wouldn't say his all round game is brilliant but he has found some confidence and fits in well to how Norwich play and is doing very well for them so fair play to the lad.

Back