Teemu Pukki

Not going to lie. Pukki is my favourite premier league player this season, there’s just something that is making me will him on and wish him well. Would love to see him hit 20+ and get a big move.

Not going to lie. Pukki is my favourite premier league player this season, there’s just something that is making me will him on and wish him well. Would love to see him hit 20+ and get a big move.
He’ll probably stay at Norwich. He’s 30 years old early next year so unless he goes for a relatively cheap fee (at least in today’s market) I can’t see him shifting from them.

Looks fearless and confident even in the top league. Would like to see him and norwich do well this year, that german lad has got them playing despite looking like a cross between matt berry and a sex offender

He’ll probably stay at Norwich. He’s 30 years old early next year so unless he goes for a relatively cheap fee (at least in today’s market) I can’t see him shifting from them.

I could realistically see a free transfer to Chelsea or Man Utd as a second choice europa league player should he have a blinding season. Not that Chelsea will be in the Europa league next year mind ha.

Absolute journeyman striker for a while, seemed like he was all over.

Proof what a good club can do with a solid system and management. Patience as well from the owners of Norwich after we pumped them.

Absolute journeyman striker for a while, seemed like he was all over.

Proof what a good club can do with a solid system and management. Patience as well from the owners of Norwich after we pumped them.
amazingly norwhich have spent less on treansfer fees over the past 14 months than we have.and sold their good players in that tome..yet are in the perem while big spending safc are still league one..

Back