TED Talks

Who's teaching their bairns to jump head first off the monkey bars?

There's some good TED talks but they become lost amongst a load of bollocks anarl.
Generally though, boys are taught to be brave and girls are taught to be perfect and we should be more mindful of that.

How to motivate a fish using only Brussel sprouts
It’s actually about using NLP
my sister was bang into NLP for ages, she gave me a really good book of case studies to read, the most memorable being the man who like a great many thought he was Jesus, the NLP answer to this was to ignore the fantastic lie and just ask him to knock up a desk seeing as he was a carpenter and another on a life long Army man who had completely obliterated his subconscious in the conditioning of his career

it helped us work against my mother's dark arts of NLP at family meals too

it's an interesting area for sure

good luck with your talk :D

I really like watching them. So there's some great ones but just as many crap ones.

I like the one from the Australian bloke about imposter syndrome. Another one that sticks in my mind is a bloke who was going to be a school shooter.

I enjoyed the one with Mark Ronson about sampling as well.

I really like watching them. So there's some great ones but just as many crap ones.

I like the one from the Australian bloke about imposter syndrome. Another one that sticks in my mind is a bloke who was going to be a school shooter.

I enjoyed the one with Mark Ronson about sampling as well.
Only sociopaths don’t experience imposter syndrome at some point

Back