Ted Lasso

Binged season 2 on NY Eve. While maybe not as good as S1 it was still entertaining which seems to work well for both UK and US audiences.

Watched season 1 isolating, okay and passed a bit of time...
\however the cliches nd streyotypes got A Bit boring, Roy Keane character was an awful actor, even factoring for the type of show And character he was playing. Just wanted to end by episode 10.

will not be watching season 2, couldn’t be arsed.

Ended up so broad. And the ridiculous turnaround of Nate was too far a stretch for me to go with. That was the most unbelievable side of the whole story. Even more unbelievable than……

Christ, what the fuck was that beard episode? Oh no. I’m repeating myself.

Very late to the party but i’ve just finished series 1. I was expecting something like that awful BBC football comedy from a few years ago, but I really enjoyed it. Very heartwarming and funny. Excited to watch series 2

Very late to the party but i’ve just finished series 1. I was expecting something like that awful BBC football comedy from a few years ago, but I really enjoyed it. Very heartwarming and funny. Excited to watch series 2
I too only finished series 1. Watched the first 2 episodes of series 2. It's fine, I suppose. I expected it to be better than what it is, but it's still worth watching.

Back