Techy Help

houst69

Striker
I have a new tele and will be connecting it to my xbox series x via HDMI cable.

i then will be connecting my logitech x530 surround sound speqkers to the tv using an optical cable.

i thought it would be simple but the logitech’s don’t have an optical in.

once plugging everything in to the subwoofer I have 3 plugs left over a green, orange and black 3.5mm plug.

I think i require some sort of adapter i.e optical in to 3.5mm jack, is this correct? Probably not? 😂 can anyone advise?

I have a new tele and will be connecting it to my xbox series x via HDMI cable.

i then will be connecting my logitech x530 surround sound speqkers to the tv using an optical cable.

i thought it would be simple but the logitech’s don’t have an optical in.

once plugging everything in to the subwoofer I have 3 plugs left over a green, orange and black 3.5mm plug.

I think i require some sort of adapter i.e optical in to 3.5mm jack, is this correct? Probably not? 😂 can anyone advise?

Probably not useful for you but I always plug my optical straight into the xbox. I don't use anything else like sky though.

sonos arc ? Or looking at something else ?

Tried the Sonos arc and the LG GX Soundbar - both opened my eyes (or ears!) as to how good a sound bar setup can be.

Slight issue is that you still really need some rears. So going to look and see if any have rear wireless surrounds (maybe Sony do, need to look)

Limited by space to fit kit, so have to go the sound bar route.

Back