Technics SL1210s

Barnacle Boy

Striker
I heard a while back that Panasonic were going to start making them again but what sort of prices are a good pair of originals going for nowadays?

I heard a while back that Panasonic were going to start making them again but what sort of prices are a good pair of originals going for nowadays?
You a DJ like ?
Bit after my time
Thought it was speakers til I googled
Easy these days ?
More time to blow ya whistle

Giz them

Used to dabble as a teen and been having a bit reminisce tonight listening to playlists on spotify whilst kicking mesel for selling me decks and vinyl :lol:
Bless ya! Who doesn't
That's why stuff goes for daft money that was average at best, memory lane
My nephew was half decent doing big club nights back in the day and he had a recent come back but I think life got in the way

Slight detour but I love owt vinyl

Watching DVD and they're talking about they wanted a song last on the record but they had to put it first because they wanted massive bass on it and the needle has to sway on the outer edge :cool:

Giz them

Used to dabble as a teen and been having a bit reminisce tonight listening to playlists on spotify whilst kicking mesel for selling me decks and vinyl :lol:
:lol:
I'm often told I hide my intelligence well but even I'm not stupid enough to give away my non existent 1210s for nowt. :lol:

Slight detour but I love owt vinyl

Watching DVD and they're talking about they wanted a song last on the record but they had to put it first because they wanted massive bass on it and the needle has to sway on the outer edge :cool:
Like Vauxhall Viva seats?

I've had a few pairs over the years. Sold my initial pair (stupidly) when I started playing off laptop / CDJ. Then realised my mistake and bought some more... Until my daughter was born and the area for my DJ stuff became a kids play area, and sold my set up again as was skint when Mrs packed work in for a while. Waiting till we move next year and get an extra bedroom and gonna get another set :lol:

Back