Tears For Fears Durham

Did like tears for fears back in the day , mainly their early stuff , dunno if they’re vocally strong enough for an outdoor gig at the cricket club though
Curt Smith hasn’t got the strongest voice but Roland Orzabalsvoice is still very strong and they compliment each other. They have a great female backing them too.
Believe me they still sound good.

Saw em ower the Mayfair on a sat neet for nowt when my marras cousin was a bouncer a year or so before they started taking life a bit ower seriously. Mod band called The Graduates they were. Shite tbh.

Saw em ower the Mayfair on a sat neet for nowt when my marras cousin was a bouncer a year or so before they started taking life a bit ower seriously. Mod band called The Graduates they were. Shite tbh.
Elvis Should Play Ska.

Curt Smith hasn’t got the strongest voice but Roland Orzabalsvoice is still very strong and they compliment each other. They have a great female backing them too.
Believe me they still sound good.
This.

How far away is that ?

About 15/20 minutes,depending which pub takes your fancy..There was an all day music festival on down there a couple of years back.And about half way through we walked into the Front Street for a couple of hours,and then walked back down again.Seemed even less than quarter of an hour on the refueled return journey.

Back