Team v the wombles of Wimbledon and prediction

Haven't decided if I'm going yet. 4-1 win if I stay home. Shitty 1-0 defeat if I go.

Tricky teamwise- don’t like to break up a winning side but...fullbacks got rinsed last night. Would like to see C McLaughlin given a go at right back on his natural side. Hume at left back and maybe push O9 up the pitch to replace Gooooch. His pass and cross for the goals last night were excellent from the right hand side. Looks good going forward and dare I say looks more dangerous/productive than Gooch. Tough pick though as Gooch has a couple of goals already.

Need more legs and energy in the midfield too so maybe O9 (if he doesn’t replace Gooch) or Dobson could replace Power or Leadbitter. There were gaping holes to exploit last night and Rochdale were by-passing the midfield too easily at times.

Great to win the last three but there is clearly still room for a lot of improvement, which I do believe is achievable with better use of the current squad. Some additions would be nice too in the right areas (SEB of course).

That said if we stay with the winning side I wouldn’t complain.

All of that said, what do I know? :lol:

Back