Team v Rochdale

If he starts McLaughlin at RWB, PP should be sacked immediately tbh. A perfectly decent option in a back three but doesn't know what's going on at wing back.

I dont rate McLaughlin either but who would you play there tonight?

Gooch is utterly wasted there, O'nien suspended, Sanderson may have to play cb ...he may well have to play at RB purely by default tonight.

I dont rate McLaughlin either but who would you play there tonight?

Gooch is utterly wasted there, O'nien suspended, Sanderson may have to play cb ...he may well have to play at RB purely by default tonight.
I'd have Sanderson, Gooch or Diamond ahead of him. I'd prefer Scowen there tbh. He just looks absolutely lost. He's perfectly capable of playing that right centre half role but wing back is way beyond him IMO.

It has rained for 48 hours non stop in Rochdale and the pitch will be very heavy. What we used to call a ‘leveller’. Would question if it suits slower heavier players, such as Wyke tonight.

I'd have Sanderson, Gooch or Diamond ahead of him. I'd prefer Scowen there tbh. He just looks absolutely lost. He's perfectly capable of playing that right centre half role but wing back is way beyond him IMO.
Fair enough but playing gooch there is a crime

I personally would go as solid as we can at the back given all of the injuries and suspensions tonight and get as much flair as we can higher up the pitch.

Dont get me wrong I dont like McLaughlin but we are badly disrupted as it is.

I would consider playing sanderson at RB and McLaughlin at rcb. You?

Knowing Parkinson it will be

........................burge and Matthews ..........

..........flannagan..... Wright..... Willis.,.......

McLaughlin Dobson....power....... Hume

...................... Wyke.......... Graham..........

Fair enough but playing gooch there is a crime

I personally would go as solid as we can at the back given all of the injuries and suspensions tonight and get as much flair as we can higher up the pitch.

Dont get me wrong I dont like McLaughlin but we are badly disrupted as it is.

I would consider playing sanderson at RB and McLaughlin at rcb. You?
If they're both in the team, that's certainly the way round I'd play it. I worry about Gooch in this 3-5-2. Unless Parkinson goes back to last season's 3-4-3 I can't really see a natural home for him - and he has to be on the pitch as one of only a couple of players who can carry the ball. I'd bet on him being able to play RWB fairly well against the lesser teams in this league tbh. He'd be likely to be attacking more than defending in those types of games

Back