Team news?

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Vauxie, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Lord Potts

Lord Potts Winger

He didn't have a shirt in my size. :cry:

2. Axionknight

Axionknight Full Back

[​IMG]

3. Leadbitter would be in my starting 11 every single time, we look much much better when he plays and we lose the threat from dead balls when he is not playing.

rebelsafc likes this.
  4. Two million voices

Two million voices Central Defender

Ridiculous mate, he’s the weak link in a mediocre team and is undroppable.

Daddyo and flanny1 like this.
  5. He really isnt either the week link or beyond dropping......The weak link in that line up is surely Ozturk.

6. Deano

Deano Striker Contributor

Hmmm. Ruiter apart, the bench looks better than the first team. Prove me wrong, lads.

:evil:

He keeps using the excuse I'm 48, shit and not registered to the club as an excuse to leave me out.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Lord Potts likes this.
  7. flanny1

flanny1 Winger

I don’t like him but could maybe understand him in a defensive position. As an attacker he offers absolutely nothing

8. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

The queen's husband should be tbh

9. flanny1

flanny1 Winger

Ozturk is a significantly better defender than Honeyman is an attacker. Honeyman is nothing but a passenger in most games.

10. Lord Potts

Lord Potts Winger

I got around that one by pointing to the quality of many the players that we have had in the last couple of years and that fact that a number of those players who had been registered to the Club didn't fancy playing for it anyway.

11. What an absolute load of shite, good job that passenger got the winner at Rochdale or we would already be resigned to the play offs.

12. flanny1

flanny1 Winger

He is good at making a late run into the box but it simply isn’t enough to make up for it. On balance I think we’d have more points if we didn’t play games with effectively 10 players

13. Two million voices

Two million voices Central Defender

Nope Honeyman.

Doesn’t offer anything to be honest other than running around and being unaware of what’s happening in a game.