Team for Saturday

Although I don't think he's anything exceptional I would have Power alongside Catts, Dylan doesn't impose himself on the game enough for me, tidy enough but needs to assert himself more, whom do Pompey have in midfield we need to be worried about?

This is turning into a bit of a conundrum. I think Power and Catts are both better than McGeouch but it seems to me that the team looks better with McGeouch and one of them alongside.

I think Power is better when he’s allowed to drive forward through the midfield and have a pop. He had a cracking effort off the bar against Bristol Rovers and think we’ll see more goals from him.

McLaughlin
Matthews Flanagan Baldwin Oviedo
Cattermole Power
Gooch Honeyman McGeady
Maja

Ruiter
Loovens
O’Nien
Maguire
James
McGeogh
Kimpioka

I think Power is better when he’s allowed to drive forward through the midfield and have a pop. He had a cracking effort off the bar against Bristol Rovers and think we’ll see more goals from him.

McLaughlin
Cattermole Power
Gooch Honeyman McGeady
Maja

Ruiter
Loovens
O’Nien
Maguire
James
McGeogh
Kimpioka

Nee Whetmore?

McLaughlin
Cattermole Power
Gooch Honeyman McGeady
Maja

Ruiter
Loovens
O’Nien
Maguire
James
McGeogh
Kimpioka
This will be the team imo.

.................McLaughlin..............
Mathews.Ozturk,Baldwin.James
..........Cattermole....Power........
Gooch........Maguire.....Mcgeady
.......................Maja..................

Subs: Ruiter, Oviedo, Loovens,
Honeyman, McGeouch, O'Nien
Watmore

For the record this is just my choice. JR will start Honeyman and Sinclair will be on the bench imo

Back