Team for Rochdale

?????

He was like, never tracked back for the first, gave up the free kick for the second, and created nothing going forward

Honeyman will play sadly, Matthews goes out every game with the intention of getting sent off, and we need to do something to stop conceding from free kicks so this is how I'd line up.

Why sadly? He's been one of our better players this season, for some reason this forum likes to make him a scapegoat

Last edited:
He hasn't mind

All about opinions but I think he's done well. When played in the '10 role' his energy and running are key for us winning the ball back high up the pitch.

He set up Maja's goal vs Fleetwood last week with a great run off the ball and cross, and played a good pass to Maguire to set up his goal yesterday.

I think he gets a lot of unfair criticism

All about opinions but I think he's done well. When played in the '10 role' his energy and running are key for us winning the ball back high up the pitch.

He set up Maja's goal vs Fleetwood last week with a great run off the ball and cross, and played a good pass to Maguire to set up his goal yesterday.

Because his passing generally is average he can't tackle that well, cattermole, Gooch, Oviedo, Baldwin, Maja have all been better

He was ok v Fleetwood but like the rest he was poor yesterday and it was a very simple pass in to Maguire

?????

Why sadly? He's been one of our better players this season, for some reason this forum likes to make him a scapegoat
He offers nothing to the team. He's probably a canny lad its nothing personal but he's playing in a position where he should be creating chances. I'm sorry like but he should be dropped and JR needs to do the right thing and replace his captain with someone who offers a goal threat

Passing average yet he has set up our last 2 goals. He cannot tackle well but has got energy to close down and press
If your 2main attributes are you have energy and can run you ain't great anyone can make a simple pass for the goal yesterday did you see the game he wasn’t good

He was ok v Fleetwood but like the rest he was poor yesterday and it was a very simple pass in to Maguire

Was our best player v Fleetwood, especially first half.

Just think his performances get scrutinized and criticised more than others for some reason. For example, Gooch was anonymous yesterday but haven't noticed that mentioned much

Was our best player v Fleetwood, especially first half.

Just think his performances get scrutinized and criticised more than others for some reason. For example, Gooch was anonymous yesterday but haven't noticed that mentioned much
Probably because Gooch also has very good games as well

He offers nothing to the team. He's probably a canny lad its nothing personal but he's playing in a position where he should be creating chances. I'm sorry like but he should be dropped and JR needs to do the right thing and replace his captain with someone who offers a goal threat

He's created our last 2 goals so he does offer a goal threat, clearly.

Ross made him captain so obviously rates him

If your 2main attributes are you have energy and can run you ain't great anyone can make a simple pass for the goal yesterday did you see the game he wasn’t good

Energy and running are huge attributes to have and something that cannot really be coached. You say anyone can make the pass he did for the goal but no else did so cannot be that easy?

I was at the game yesterday, were you?

Back