Team for Rochdale

To a degree its not who we line up with thats the problem.

The fact is that we are soft as shite, are having the piss taken out of us by a set of cloggers and every team in this division now knows how to play us. We really are very naive. Coupled with the fact that we have decided that we wont be playing any football until we are at least 1 v 0 down and you have a poor situation.

for all the teams in this division the task at hand is to make sure that they dont lose to us and if possible that they beat us. they are doing this very effectively now that they have the measure of us. Its a badge of honour for them not to lose to us, especially at the SOL.

Its everyone's cup final but ours. Its time we got a little bit more savvy here - fans and players.

Last edited:
Honeyman love and Matthews nowhere near best 11 for me.

To a degree its not who we line up with thats the problem.

The fact is that we are soft as shite, are having the psis taken out of us by a set of cloggers and every team in this division now knows how to play us. We really are very naive. Coupled with the fact that we have decided that we wont be playing any football until we are at least 1 v 0 down and you have a poor situation.

I agree and love Matthews honeyman are weak as water and lose their individual battle most weeks.

McLaughlin
Matthews Loovens Baldwin Oviedo
Gooch Cattermole O'Nien McGeady
Maja Sinclair

Subs; Hume, Ozturk, Ruiter, McGeoch, Honeyman, Maguire & Wyke/Flanagan​

McLaughlin
Flannigan. Baldwin. Ozturk
Gooch Cattermole. McGeouch.Hume
Maguire
Maja. Sinclair.

Need another centre back and centre Mid in January otherwise gonna struggle to make play offs. When fit swap Maguire for Mcgeady and Sinclair for Watmore

McLaughlin

Flanagan - Loovens - Baldwin - Oviedo

Cattermole - McGeouch

Gooch - Honeyman - Maguire

Maja
Thats if McGeouch is back. Flanagan in for Matthews for more height in the team to help defend set pieces. Hopefully the front 4 can play like they were earlier in the season.

Sinclair was dreadful today. I'd maybe keep him for when teams are tired, last 15 - 20 minutes.
He was like, never tracked back for the first, gave up the free kick for the second, and created nothing going forward

McLaughlin

Cattermole - McGeouch

Maja
Thats if McGeouch is back. Flanagan in for Matthews for more height in the team to help defend set pieces. Hopefully the front 4 can play like they were earlier in the season.
Honeyman will play sadly, Matthews goes out every game with the intention of getting sent off, and we need to do something to stop conceding from free kicks so this is how I'd line up.

Last edited:
McLaughlin

Cattermole - McGeouch

Gooch - Honeyman- Maguire

Maja
:neutral:

McLaughlin

Cattermole - McGeouch

Maja
This for me
Id be tempted to drop gooch and bring him on
Think its a week to soon for McGeady but hed be coming in for honeyman v coventry

.......................McLaughlin...................
Flanagan.Baldwin.Loovens.Oviedo
..........Cattermole.....McGeouch........
.........................Maguire.......................
Gooch................Maja..........McGeady

Subs: Ruiter, Ozturk, James,
O'Nien, Honeyman,
Sinclair, Kimpioka

Back