Tattoos - Yes or No

its a no from me. grace neutral though is a different story
She’s another one who needs her thumbs breaking if she goes anywhere near a tattoo needle.

when she shaved her head she looked canny bad I must admit but now its growing back shes looking good again in my eyes, and regards that writing, it is canny mental mind, is it Hebrew or summit?
Dunno mate. My issue is that it doesn’t fit her face at all. It doesn’t flow with the colours of her head, it’s just plonked on....and by a very good tattooist too iirc. I’ve got nothing against face tattoos (obviously...being a tattooist) but they’re kind of the ultimate shocking place to get tattooed and as such have been hijacked by people who just yearn for attention, because tattoos have become so commonplace now there’s no shock value in having them on your hands and neck anymore. The face is the last bastion of the ‘look at me’ tattoo. Better be sure you’re happy in your career though, cos you ain’t getting a new one any time soon.

Last edited:
I'm from a different era, in my day if you tattoos you had been inside, to me they are an absolute eyesore, horrible to look at and just make decent people look like scummers.

without causing an argument, this is what annoys me, people looking a people with tattoos and instantly thinking they're scum, im covered yes, but I think im up there with one of the most caring considerate people you'll meet, never been in bother, served my time in the army, worked all my life, only difference is I have colourful arms

if I've offended you there I apologise in advance and each to their own personally and that is your view

She’s another one who needs her thumbs breaking if she goes anywhere near a tattoo needle.

Dunno mate. My issue is that it doesn’t fit her face at all. It doesn’t flow with the colours of her head, it’s just plonked on....and by a very good tattooist too iirc. I’ve got nothing against face tattoos (obviously...being a tattooist) but they’re kind of the ultimate shocking place to get tattooed and as such have been hijacked by people who just yearn for attention, because tattoos have become so commonplace now there’s no shock value in having them on your hands and neck anymore. The face is the last bastion of the ‘look at me’ tattoo. Better be sure you’re happy in your career though, cos you ain’t getting a new one any time soon.

I was close to getting my jawbone tattooed earlier in the jaw and im kind of pleased now that I didn't, I do have hands and neck done though, I do agree with you regards her head one mind

Last edited:

I am not wanting to get a tattoo off her. dont have a problem with her stuff though and enjoyed the tv show she did

without causing an argument, this is what annoys me, people looking a people with tattoos and instantly thinking they're scum, im covered yes, but I think im up there with one of the most caring considerate people you'll meet, never been in bother, served my time in the army, worked all my life, only difference is I have colourful arms

if I've offended you there I apologise in advance and each to their own personally and that is your view

I was close to getting my jawbone tattooed earlier in the jaw and im kind of pleased now that I didn't, I do have hands and neck done though, I do agree with you regards her head one mind

Ahem.... pics?

I’d love a little upside down cross under my eye, but my missus would gan leet. We have a deal, she doesn’t moan about any of my tattoos as long as I don’t get my face tattooed.

I only got into tattoos in my 30’s so when we met I wasn’t covered, and she has none, so it’s fair enough I suppose.

I’d love a little upside down cross under my eye, but my missus would gan leet. We have a deal, she doesn’t moan about any of my tattoos as long as I don’t get my face tattooed.

I only got into tattoos in my 30’s so when we met I wasn’t covered, and she has none, so it’s fair enough I suppose.

canny little deal like :lol::lol:

First? Last? Favourite? Worst?

first: sunderland badge
last: kids little drawings that they done
Favourite: few, old crest on my foot, bob stokoe on my shin or lass on my neck
worst: has to be radge daft tribal I did when I was pissed on my thigh, I HATE tribal with a passion

I've got loads but also from an age when you could not get into pubs in town without them being covered over! Some of my older ones are horrid now but part of my life. I still like them and always try and get one a year but running out of space hahaha

Depends how much input you have on the piece ,I would say people with great paintings in their house are artistic .It used to be people from certain backgrounds instead of Trevor the loss negotiator etc

I would say that people who have paintings in their house are appreciative of art and of the creative work done by the artistic painter ;)

I've got loads but also from an age when you could not get into pubs in town without them being covered over! Some of my older ones are horrid now but part of my life. I still like them and always try and get one a year but running out of space hahaha
I'm 31 and it was like that when I first started going out from about 17-19/20

OK mate , but I said "look like scummers " just my opinion.

Back