Tattoos - Yes or No

I like to see good tattoos, on anyone really good body art and its now really back in mainstream fashion.

Lots of people getting them, I have a fair few myself.

Are they a yes for you a no or not bothered.

A yes yes YES from me, covered myself personally and going to get my neck collared this year too, and one of the fittest tattooed women hails from Sunderland in Ellis cooper, definite wad

A yes yes YES from me, covered myself personally and going to get my neck collared this year too, and one of the fittest tattooed women hails from Sunderland in Ellis cooper, definite wad
Really? Even now she’s shaved her head and got that awful writing on her forehead? Think she kinda looks like an alien now. And she’s a disgrace to the tattooing profession with her stick n poke shit.

Really? Even now she’s shaved her head and got that awful writing on her forehead? Think she kinda looks like an alien now. And she’s a disgrace to the tattooing profession with her stick n poke shit.

when she shaved her head she looked canny bad I must admit but now its growing back shes looking good again in my eyes, and regards that writing, it is canny mental mind, is it Hebrew or summit?

actually scratch the rules thing...
Very attractive a few years ago, bit weird looking now....

Logon or register to see this image
Just checked her out on instagram, you're right, She's ruined herself.

I like to see good tattoos, on anyone really good body art and its now really back in mainstream fashion.

Lots of people getting them, I have a fair few myself.

Are they a yes for you a no or not bothered.
Yes apart from hands neck or face.

Also hate to see women with tattoos just above the arse.

Back