Tattoos - Yes or No

Its mind boggling how many people on here get upset about how others do things that don't effect their lives one bit. :lol:

Might gan out for a well done steak tonight!
Who's upset ?,no problem having opinions on anything is there unless it's a private situation where you mind your own as they say

It's a 'not bothered' from me.
Don't have any myself, but like most things, it's up to the individual - it does no harm to anyone else.
Pretty much this. However I do think that the age limit should be at least 25 to allow kids to mature a little before deciding to copy their mates.

Have one on 24hrs a day,doesn’t feel right without one on .Never started wearing one properly till mid 20’s
I have a good sense of time
My work is by the clock, minute by minute ,timed deliveries ,deadlines etc
I must look at the wall clock 30 times a day
I just switch off when I leave and go with the flow

Pretty much this. However I do think that the age limit should be at least 25 to allow kids to mature a little before deciding to copy their mates.

I know what you mean but since you can legally have kids at 16 (which is a much bigger life changing decision) doesn’t strike me as very consistent

A man who doesn’t wear a watch isn’t to be trusted imo .The old”I’ve got a phone that tells the time” confirms my worst fears.

Tbf I niver wore a watch long before phones came along. I've just never felt the need to live my life by a clock. I don't even set an alarm to get up for work, but manage to never be late.

I know what you mean but since you can legally have kids at 16 (which is a much bigger life changing decision) doesn’t strike me as very consistent

Is there a legal limit to having kids?

No. One of my best friends is a top class tattoo artist as well (imo). While I appreciate some of the phenomenal artwork he does, I can’t help thinking...what’s the point?

“Nice tattoo mate”

“Ta”

The end

What’s the point in anything? It’s all meaningless, then we die.
Exactly;), sitting in a chair for most of the day getting a tattoo in uncomfortable pain. What if it turns out shit? What if it turns out great? Is it worth it?

It’s a no from me

Also never been “into” something so much I needed it permanently imprinted on me. Important things are always in my mind anyway. I just don’t really get it. Nothing against people who have them, but I’ll tell someone if I think it looks shite. (If they’re smaller than me, or from a distance, or I could out run them)

Last edited:
Stared at :eek::lol:
What you on about ?! I've never known this was even a thing.

Theres a bloke live not far from me who has his face tattooed. Everytime i see him i think of a Moari all black rugby player. So yes, stared at. I'm not having a go at anyone for having them. I just think its a bad idea. But crack on lads and lasses, fill your boots.

I like small subtle ones but I'm not a fan of massive tattoos like when people get an entire sleeve, no matter how good the artwork is.

When it comes down to it though, it's their body so they can do what they like with it. Nowt to do with me.

When I was about 18 I was in a tattoo shop and saw this piece on the wall that I thought was amazing at the time but couldn't afford. 24 years later and I praise the gods of poverty that I couldn't afford it back then or I'd be stuck with a 18" picture of a guitar with flames around it down one side of my chest/stomach for the rest of my life.

Still happy I managed to scrape together the £12 for a little Tazmanian devil on my upper arm that day, though. I wouldn't choose to have that particular one done nowadays if I didn't already have it but it served me well in my late teens/twenties and doesn't bother me in the slightest it still being there.

In my mid-twenties I went to another place and got a slightly more ROCK! but still quite subtle tribal thing around the other upper arm. I'm still totally happy with that one too. Again at the time I was thinking "Ooh, I quite fancy a really big tattoo on my back, too" and am forever thankful that I couldn't afford it.

No desire at all to have any more of them anymore.
Those little Tasmanian devils get every where! I had one that was wearing a crash helmet....had it covered up with a ‘proper’ tattoo a few weeks back.:D

Back