Taste and smell disappearing

Raker

Winger
What a weird experience. I’ve done a test which came back negative but since waking up today both have completely gone. Planned on having a takeaway tonight but just sacked it off, waste of money.

Is it more than likely I’ll test positive in the next day or two or could it be something else?

My apologies for this no doubt already being done to death thread and the extremely boring nature of it.

Yeah deffo keep testing and testing and testing and testing till you get a positive test....

Doesn’t work that way though. I did twice weekly lateral flow tests for nearly a year for work, and never tested positive once during the time that the kits were provided. I reckon I’ve taken at least 150 tests, maybe even 200, and only for a single 12-day period did I test positive.

Please stop using these threads as a vehicle for your attention seeking nonsense. You’re adding nothing to the board when you do it and @Raker presumably wanted serious answers.

Gutted about having no taste like, love my bait. Not arsed about my smell going tbh.

Cheers Robert I’ll do 6 when I get up tomorrow.

COVID seems the most likely culprit, but you never know. Not pleasant losing it, hope it comes back soon. It does for most people.

Last edited:

Back