Tarantinos

After showing mrs (no) she agrees to go elsewhere.

Lol thanks for the feedback
A couple of good options though with Coleman’s and Riley’s is you fancy the trip. Otherwise Six is seafood based.

I’m sure there will be an option at North Shields too. Latimers but it’s more of a cafe than a restaurant.

Yay and Yaxley Lennon must be mates. Six this six that. Nazi.
You know my stance on this stuff.

Funnily enough I was at Tynemouth Market on Saturday and there’s a bloke there who sells some war memorabilia type stuff, he had quite a bit of nazi / swastika stuff. I tried to strike up a conversation with him about the Hitler watch that had just been sold for £1.1m. He looked up from his paper, grunted at me and retreated back behind his paper. What a miserable twat he was.

On a related note, 95% of what is on sale at Tynemouth market I’d just bin. I don’t think I’ll be going back in a hurry after not having gone for years.

Funnily enough I was at Tynemouth Market on Saturday and there’s a bloke there who sells some war memorabilia type stuff, he had quite a bit of nazi / swastika stuff. I tried to strike up a conversation with him about the Hitler watch that had just been sold for £1.1m. He looked up from his paper, grunted at me and retreated back behind his paper. What a miserable twat he was.

On a related note, 95% of what is on sale at Tynemouth market I’d just bin. I don’t think I’ll be going back in a hurry after not having gone for years.
Weird that like. Nazis are usually quite the out going, flamboyant types. Probably just having a bad day a reckon.

They do sell loads of tat there. No better than Seaham car boot.

Seen him before. Was curious as to why he has this shit.

That said, I’m reading a Hitler bio currently.

Back