Talking Angela App- Threat to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful the next time you go to a cinema. These people could be anywhere!! An experience of a friend of my brother's wife left me speechless. Please do send this out to everyone you know. This incident occurred in Bombay's Metro cinema (Among the best in town). They were a group of 6-7 College girls & they went to the theater to see a movie. During the show one of the girls felt a slight pinprick but did not pay much attention to it.

After sometime that place began to itch. So she scratched herself and then saw a bit of blood on her hands. She assumed that she had caused it. At the end of the show, her friend noticed a sticker on her dress and read the caption. It read "Welcome to the world of AIDS." She tried to pass it off as a practical joke but when she went for a blood test a couple of weeks later (just to be sure), she found herself HIV Positive.

When she complained to the cops, they mentioned that her story was one of the many such cases they had received. It seems the operator uses a syringe to transfer a bit of his/her infected blood to the person sitting ahead of him/her. A horrible experience for the victim as also the family & friends. The WORST bit is that the person who does it gains NOTHING where as the victim loses EVERYTHING. So, be careful...
I heard that story over six years ago

I heard that story over six years ago

I heard in in 1995 at first, but it was in a night club. It was a lad I worked with at the time's sister's mate.

My sister in law swore blind she knew this lass from her village who got a photo with a ghost on it, turns out it was a hoax too, she still reckons it's her (it wasn't).[DOUBLEPOST=1392637176][/DOUBLEPOST]This could be life or death for somebody. There are these gangs running around Britain sticking HIV-infected needles into people and then handing them a card/leaflet reading 'Welcome To The World of HIV'. This is not a joke or an urban myth, it's actually happened to somebody Fi (the woman whose e-mail I'm using) knows. They've been seen in Brighton and in Crawley, and last night they were active in The Gallery. So you can understand why I'm more than a little anxious about this. Any of us could have been in the Gallery last night, and most of us were planning to go. The idea of this happening to anybody I care about gives me the shits, hence the warning. I'm not trying to scare anybody or make anybody paranoid, but please, be careful and maybe don't go clubbing for a few days. Christ knows you won't be missing much.

This is not a joke. Please forward this. Reply to the address I'm sending this from if you have questions - she's the one who told me about it. These people don't just operate in clubs, they operate on the street, while you're shopping, anywhere, so being paranoid probably isn't the answer. But please, take care. This IS happening and I couldn't take it if it happened to you.

Cheers,

Billy Bullshitter

I heard in in 1995 at first, but it was in a night club. It was a lad I worked with at the time's sister's mate.

My sister in law swore blind she knew this lass from her village who got a photo with a ghost on it, turns out it was a hoax too, she still reckons it's her (it wasn't).
Imagine if true though :eek::eek:

what part of she works in child care and therefore must take threats seriously does the SMB not understand?

Not entirely sure "check google before taking things at face value" comes up in the world of safeguarding children. :rolleyes:

and the lesson today is, never believe out you get in a email :lol: & I'm not a company director.
You could be if you want. Position available at a nursery very soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1392637943][/DOUBLEPOST]
what part of she works in child care and therefore must take threats seriously does the SMB not understand?

Not entirely sure "check google before taking things at face value" comes up in the world of safeguarding children. :rolleyes:
:lol::lol: Tremendous

Hold the bus folks. I'm the one who posted it on here. All the wife has done is tell me and inform the other managers in the company.
Anyway the email came from the local safeguarding board and advises that parents are informed not to use it as it's content is inappropriate. So my apologies for thinking it was directly from the police.

So it's that lot you can aim your venom at now ;)

Be careful the next time you go to a cinema. These people could be anywhere!! An experience of a friend of my brother's wife left me speechless. Please do send this out to everyone you know. This incident occurred in Bombay's Metro cinema (Among the best in town). They were a group of 6-7 College girls & they went to the theater to see a movie. During the show one of the girls felt a slight pinprick but did not pay much attention to it.

After sometime that place began to itch. So she scratched herself and then saw a bit of blood on her hands. She assumed that she had caused it. At the end of the show, her friend noticed a sticker on her dress and read the caption. It read "Welcome to the world of AIDS." She tried to pass it off as a practical joke but when she went for a blood test a couple of weeks later (just to be sure), she found herself HIV Positive.

When she complained to the cops, they mentioned that her story was one of the many such cases they had received. It seems the operator uses a syringe to transfer a bit of his/her infected blood to the person sitting ahead of him/her. A horrible experience for the victim as also the family & friends. The WORST bit is that the person who does it gains NOTHING where as the victim loses EVERYTHING. So, be careful...

thats BULLSHIT it takes 6 months to be sure when you catch AIDS,

DONT DIE OF IGNORANCE!

Hold the bus folks. I'm the one who posted it on here. All the wife has done is tell me and inform the other managers in the company.
Anyway the email came from the local safeguarding board and advises that parents are informed not to use it as it's content is inappropriate. So my apologies for thinking it was directly from the police.

No bother mate, knew it wasn't from the police. You can see how these things are always a case of he said, she said and when someone questions it, it's not a case of calling you (or your wife) a liar.

Why did you think it was from the police then?
Did you make that bit up?

No bother mate, knew it wasn't from the police. You can see how these things are always a case of he said, she said and when someone questions it, it's not a case of calling you (or your wife) a liar.

Nah that's fair enough mate. My mistake entirely.
But the safeguarding board obviously think it's serious enough to issue this warning.

So the local safeguarding board is not to be trusted, are clueless and innapropriate to look after children, as they cannot tell the difference between an obvious easy to check hoax and a real life threat?

Nah that's fair enough mate. My mistake entirely.
But the safeguarding board obviously think it's serious enough to issue this warning.

to be fair it sounds like a case of them making themselves look busy, they do sound like gullible muppets though because it takes all of 10 seconds to find out its a fake.[DOUBLEPOST=1392638412][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the local safeguarding board is not to be trusted, are clueless and innapropriate to look after children, as they cannot tell the difference between an obvious easy to check hoax and a real life threat?

they probably mean well bless them

Yeah, it's dangerous, because now people know they send out hoax mails, they might be inclined to ignore a real threat in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back