Talk Radio presenters?

I love being a thickie, documented at that.

ps. My post is intended to help extend your life, for anger underpins many illnesses, both physical and mental.

I wish you well 👍
Hang on are you a thickie because I thought you were a clevery but now if you are actually a thickie does that make me a thickier thickie?

Hang on are you a thickie because I thought you were a clevery but now if you are actually a thickie does that make me a thickier thickie?
No max, I am a documented thickie by way of little academic achievement. I have a degree in Tom Foolery but alas that has not been well accepted by all. It is maybe best that those like you and I who are totally confused by the complexities of thickie labelling, just keep our heads down and get on with life.

Good luck mate 👍

No max, I am a documented thickie by way of little academic achievement. I have a degree in Tom Foolery but alas that has not been well accepted by all. It is maybe best that those like you and I who are totally confused by the complexities of thickie labelling, just keep our heads down and get on with life.

Good luck mate 👍
Good look mate :p

is it? I thought it would be peanuts
No it's incredibly expensive.

Usually hosts are expensive, throw in a producer and a researcher and loads of other bits you've never thought of you're looking at a minimum of £200k per 3 hour show - could easily be three or four times that.

If you're a local radio presenter doing a music show you'd be lucky to get £25k.

No it's incredibly expensive.

Usually hosts are expensive, throw in a producer and a researcher and loads of other bits you've never thought of you're looking at a minimum of £200k per 3 hour show - could easily be three or four times that.

If you're a local radio presenter doing a music show you'd be lucky to get £25k.

I just imagined it would be cheap as chips. So something like LBC is probably the most expensive global station to run despite all the big names on the other stations?

I just imagined it would be cheap as chips. So something like LBC is probably the most expensive global station to run despite all the big names on the other stations?

I imagine LBC overall is most expensive station they have - but they have personalities who command high fees on the others which may skew it a bit.

The Classic FM budget will either be massive or ran on a pittance, I can’t fathom which. Radio 3 on the other hand used to be, and likely still is, the BBCs most expensive radio station by some way.

Back