Talk In at the Engine Room

There is a link in the intial post giving all details
£10. Pie and Peas.
Bairns Charity Crammy is involved with.
Jeff Brown is compere, (Spotty Mag) Lee Clark the other speaker.
24th October (2 days after Tranmere)
Thanks for info. Tickets sorted. Can't bloody wait. :D

Talk-ins are fine for a night out, few beers etc especially if raising a few pound for charity. If anyone these days really thinks they are going to hear anything exclusive or new and be ITK as a result ? Those days are long over.
Just enjoy them for what they are , and Jack might be a bit less dour for this one :)

fair play to him , might also reveal a lot of what has been going on

question 1 - did you pick the players we signed or was/is that hill

I'm sure he will have signed a compromise agreement as part of his settlement that stops him making any negative comments about SAFC or releasing sensitive information.

It's noticable that MON, Poyet, PDC etc are all quite complimentary about SAFC even after leaving.

Talk-ins are fine for a night out, few beers etc especially if raising a few pound for charity. If anyone these days really thinks they are going to hear anything exclusive or new and be ITK as a result ? Those days are long over.
Just enjoy them for what they are , and Jack might be a bit less dour for this one :)
When Quinn n Bruce done one and constantly had to remind folk to not film or tweet every word theres no wonder nowt gets said.

we’ve became a nation of morons all trying to get 3 second of ‘fame’.

...... this Thursday.

Young Jeff Brown the compere, and both will apparently take questions 'from the floor' instead of them being screened by Jeffrey.

Could very very lively and interesting, just hope everyone there remembers their manners as they are doing it for charity.

I think because he was sacked at a reasonable time and presents as a decent bloke, I hope there are few people that will bear a grudge. He's appears to be a clever bloke and long term I suspect he will really benefit from his experience here...ironically, particularly if Parkinson is able to get a tune out of these players....and i would expect him to go on and be a successful manager.

Back